Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Jan 1st at 1pm ET

State Farm Stadium
Glendale, Arizona - Seats 63.400

University of Oregon
Eugene, Oregon

Dan Lanning
2nd Season as Oregon Head Coach

2023 Schedule/Results

Sep 02 - Portland State ................................... W 81-7
Sep 09 - @ Texas Tech ..................................... W 38-30
Sep 16 - Hawai'i .............................................. W 55-10
Sep 23 - Colorado ............................................ W 42-6
Sep 30 - @ Stanford ......................................... W 42-6
Oct 14 - @ Washington ..................................... L 33-36
Oct 21 - Washington State ............................... W 38-24
Oct 28 - @ Utah ............................................... W 35-6
Nov 04 - California .......................................... W 63-19
Nov 11 - USC ................................................... W 36-27
Nov 18 - @ Arizona State ................................. W 49-13
Nov 24 - Oregon State ..................................... W 31-7

Pac-12 Championship in Las Vegas
Dec 01 - vs. Washington ................................... L 31-34
ballcoach15 liked this
Which is expected. It's better to just ignore it though. People chime in and just make it worse and at times, make the LU fan base look awful.

Oregon fans are understandably disappointed as we aren't exactly a marquee matchup. They will likely have several players sit but make no mistake about it, they do not want to be another P5 loss to a G5 team in the Fiesta Bowl. Especially against Liberty.

We haven't played anybody remotely this talented yet this year so it'll be interesting to see how our offense performs. I think they'll be ok but the defense is going to have to figure it out. Plenty of time to prepare but it's going to be a massive task.

I wish I could make it but we've had a ton of expenses this year so probably can't swing it. Have fun out there!
thesportscritic liked this
If you have a game ticket, the Fiesta Bowl has a FanFest outside the stadium from 7:30-10am before the 11am kickoff local time.

https://www.fiestabowl.org/sports/2019/ ... party.aspx

I plan on buying tickets through LU once they get it up and available. But if you want to get an idea of the costs of seats you can find them here:

https://seatgeek.com/fiesta-bowl-ticket ... am/6013658

They are not as crazy expensive as you might expect.
Sly Fox wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 4:07 pm Dying to score tickets as soon as they become available!

https://libertyflames.com/feature/bowl-bound

It will be interesting to hear how many Ducks opt out of this game. Obviously no one on the Liberty roster will want want to miss this one. But for Oregon players, it is not necessarily as exciting.
They’re available now on Fiesta Bowl site.
You can now buy tickets through the Liberty tickets site.

If you are a Flames Club member (starting at just $75), you can get tix starting at $170 in LU section. You can also get club seats for nearly twice that amount.

Buying tickets through Liberty instead of open market makes a difference in how our school is viewed by future bowl selection folks. It is a way for you to support the school in a tangible way.

Flames Club members will also get a schedule of events that lead up to gameday in the Phoenix area. As someone who has covered this game in the past, I can assure those events leading up to the game are pretty awesome.
socal_flame, rtb72 liked this
Liberty Fans,

Congrats on making it to the Fiesta Bowl. As a Fiesta Bowl committee member I wanted to provide you with my committee member link for tickets so that if you'd rather buy your tickets and pick where you would like to sit you can through the Fiesta Bowl website.

This link is good for face value tickets through our Fiesta Bowl website.

To make purchases easier this link includes my access code already: https://seatgeek.com/fiesta-bowl-ticket ... =AFIELDING

You can also just use my access code: afielding through the Fiesta Bowl SeatGeek website.

If you are interested in purchasing premium tickets like club level or suites please reach out to me at afielding821@gmail.com and I will connect you with the correct Fiesta Bowl ticket representative to assist you.

If curious you can also look me up on the Fiesta Bowl website under committee members. Feel free to share this link and reach out to me with questions.
Cider Jim, Purple Haize, ballah09 and 2 others liked this
Ill flame wrote:$200 for nosebleed tickets :shock: there are already tons of tickets for sale for half the price. I didn't realize there would be such a massive discrepancy between buying from the school or from the open market.
Anyone know what sections are the Liberty sections? Curious what the premium is to buy from Liberty.
LU has 12K tickets to sell.

I think this will be the lowest attended NY6 Bowl. Once the committee put LU in - which they should have - it’s like they decided to just take the two lesser programs and put them in a corner so as not to dilute any of the other bowls. Oregon won’t travel well to this one either.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]