Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Dude was a pillar of strength last year in all the turmoil. I wish him well. LU wouldn’t be 13-0 this year without him in the locker room
Cider Jim, Baybird liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Agreed. Wishing JB nothing but the best. Honest question: will he go to an FCS or FBS team?

Also, last time I checked, Coastal had a DOZEN players who entered the transfer portal. :shock:
By Ill flame
So far Whitehead (DE), Williams (DE), and Galloway (DT) have entered the portal today. Whitehead and Williams played a decent amount but were depth pieces. I assume they saw the writing on the wall that we'll bring in some transfers that will push them down on the depth chart, especially considering we get almost all of our starters back next year on the D Line.
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
Kendy Charles is now in the portal. Not sure why though? You'd think he'd still be a starter for next year, barring some elite talent being brought in through our own foray into the portal.
By Ill flame
I'm kind of surprised nate Hampton hasn't tossed his name into the portal yet. Either he must think he can win the backup QB job with Bennett gone and Bradford likely to redshirt or he knows there won't be much interest for his services.
By cruzan_flame13
Ill flame wrote: December 7th, 2023, 6:11 pm I'm kind of surprised nate Hampton hasn't tossed his name into the portal yet. Either he must think he can win the backup QB job with Bennett gone and Bradford likely to redshirt or he knows there won't be much interest for his services.
There's also that kid from Louisiana who redshirted this year.
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betwee[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]