Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By cruzan_flame13
Yeah our merchandise department has never been well at all. I was surprised when I sent an email request about LU style blazers, that they actually produced some at the bookstore. Just a limited amount of course :lol:. Still waiting for some quality jerseys like other schools, but not holding my breath.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 8th, 2023, 11:38 pm The Liberty bookstore has always been Liberty nacho cheese bad.
You win the Internet today
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: December 9th, 2023, 10:51 am
thepostman wrote: December 8th, 2023, 11:38 pm The Liberty bookstore has always been Liberty nacho cheese bad.
As a former employee, I plead the fifth
About the cheese or the bookstore?
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: December 9th, 2023, 11:48 am
ATrain wrote: December 9th, 2023, 10:51 am
As a former employee, I plead the fifth
About the cheese or the bookstore?
The bookstore. I acknowledge your authority and expertise in the subject of the quality of nacho cheese.
Purple Haize liked this
By LU 57
Would agree that LU concessions are not FBS ready in general, but I feel like I got decent nachos one year on the Baptist side from one of the specialty windows. Didn't they have a Mexican window for a while?

We try to eat enough at the tailgate to limit our stadium consumption to popcorn, pretzels, etc.
By cruzan_flame13
LU 57 wrote: December 9th, 2023, 2:07 pm Would agree that LU concessions are not FBS ready in general, but I feel like I got decent nachos one year on the Baptist side from one of the specialty windows. Didn't they have a Mexican window for a while?

We try to eat enough at the tailgate to limit our stadium consumption to popcorn, pretzels, etc.
Smart choice, because I don't see LU concessions getting any better :lol:
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: December 9th, 2023, 5:44 pm
LU 57 wrote: December 9th, 2023, 2:07 pm Would agree that LU concessions are not FBS ready in general, but I feel like I got decent nachos one year on the Baptist side from one of the specialty windows. Didn't they have a Mexican window for a while?

County Smoak at Williams is fantastic. Best wings in a 5 hour radius
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote: December 9th, 2023, 5:44 pm

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention this... County Smoak has been a great addition, especially since you can order online and walk around to pick it up when it's ready. I've had the dry rubbed wings and the pork BBQ sandwich and have been happy each time. The taco food truck outside the west entrance is also really good. As far as the standard concessions go, I would agree with what has been said. The only thing I see improvement in is the mobile or kiosk ordering. I'm not sure why more poeple don't do it that way because you get your food so much faster.

County Smoak at Williams is fantastic. Best wings in a 5 hour radius
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: December 8th, 2023, 11:47 pm Yeah our merchandise department has never been well at all. I was surprised when I sent an email request about LU style blazers, that they actually produced some at the bookstore. Just a limited amount of course :lol:. Still waiting for some quality jerseys like other schools, but not holding my breath.
I've been to high school games in which the school had better merchandising set-up.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
They have lost a ton of coaches this offseason for a team that was buoyed by great coaching to overachieve. It will be interesting to see if they can sustain success in Las Cruces the next year or so. Of course everyone said the same about us a year ago and it certainly worked out in our favor.
Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]