Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: December 9th, 2023, 11:33 am
thepostman wrote: December 9th, 2023, 11:02 am This is a lot of fun but clearly not going anywhere. I have some knowledge on topic as well but it just isn't worth arguing about it anymore.

How about those Bowl predictions! Who would've predicted a NY6 bowl before the season started!!??
Not me! IF we win (a very big IF), we should claim a national championship like UCF and Auburn did during their undefeated seasons in the previous decades :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LU should absolutely start some type of Parody campaign claiming a stake of the Natty. Don’t take it seriously but have fun with it. LU technically could make the claim they are G5 National Champs. There’s an opportunity there to have a good natured tongue in check PR campaign.
ATrain liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Yacht Rock wrote: December 9th, 2023, 11:41 am It would be very on brand for us to be co-champions, lol. Us, FSU and whoever wins the playoff. Although three ways are against the Liberty Way. Maybe we just watch from the corner.
My favorite FF/ASOR post of all-time! :lol:
thepostman, Purple Haize, ATrain and 1 others liked this
By tyndal23
Purple Haize wrote: December 9th, 2023, 11:45 am
ECC29 wrote: December 9th, 2023, 10:54 am
Purple Haize wrote: December 9th, 2023, 10:47 am

Yeah. There is literally video evidence of Trump on the 757 landing in Lynchburg. Bizarre someone would claim it’s a 747. Which apparently Boeing also discontinued. Sad
You ignorant comment about “literal evidence” that it was a 757. The major difference between 747 and 757 is that the 757 is narrower that the 747. The 747 is wider. You cannot tell that unless you looking at the aircraft from the nose, behind, or above. Your “literal evidence” seeing from media shot form the side of the aircraft is not evidence.
This is fun. There is a very obvious design difference between a 757 and 747. In fact it’s what makes a 747 so iconic. It is truly a distinctive aircraft.
There is certainly someone making ignorant comments, but it isn’t me
PH - get on Wikipedia and correct them - they claim AF 1 is a modified 747. WIKI Commie LIes !!!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 9th, 2023, 2:07 pm Speaking of airplanes, will the LU jet fly to Alaska and pick anyone up, and then fly to Arizona.
That’s a quality post right there!
By ECC29
@PH, you should really research the difference between the two aircraft and not make a conclusion based on what you think you see. But I do not expect that from you and some other people.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ECC29 wrote: December 9th, 2023, 6:19 pm @PH, you should really research the difference between the two aircraft and not make a conclusion based on what you think you see. But I do not expect that from you and some other people.
I’ve flown on a slew of 747’s and a few 757. I know the difference.
But simply put: you claim your ‘friend worked on AF1 the day Trump came to Lynchburg. You claim only a 747 is designated AF 1 and that is the ONLY plane POTUS flies in. Ok. So why did President Trump get out of a 757 when that jet landed in Lynchburg? If your ‘friend’ worked on a 747, why was Trump on a 757?
And that’s not even getting into the runway requirements of a 747 of that weight and LYH runway specs.
ATrain liked this
By ECC29
The media called it a 757. That was the 747 he was on. The media is your only resource. Shame.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ECC29 wrote: December 9th, 2023, 8:14 pm The media called it a 757. That was the 747 he was on. The media is your only resource. Shame.
So…you and your ‘friend’ think the jet shown here landing in Lynchburg that President Trump exits is a …..747….

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: December 9th, 2023, 8:17 pm There is a photo…
And video….
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I found it interesting that HCJC really played up LU being the Best G5 in the Country at the hoops game today. I’d be interested to see if they could play up G5 National Champs or something
Last edited by Purple Haize on December 9th, 2023, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cider Jim liked this
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Come on guys, don't believe the LIBERAL MEDIA when they tell you what plane it is. FAkE NEWS! SAD!!!!
Purple Haize liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: December 10th, 2023, 8:25 pm I’d put $100 towards a billboard in Harrisonburg, across I-81 from JMU declaring Liberty “National Champions.” :lol:
G5 National Champs!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: December 9th, 2023, 9:05 pm Come on guys, don't believe the LIBERAL MEDIA when they tell you what plane it is. FAkE NEWS! SAD!!!!
And iPhones are made in China. So obviously any pictures or videos taken with them can be digitally altered by the Red Chinese!
thepostman, Just John liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 10th, 2023, 10:42 pm This is fake too

Obviously that’s not President Trump. It’s CGI crafted by the Leftists of YiuTube! Play Hockey
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
Most people know the 747 has an iconic design like no other plane. It has the bubble on the front upper end of the plane extending backward for the second level of seating. Some planes also have two levels for seating but do not have the “bubble” profile.

Here’s a comparison of the 747 vs 757. (I make no claim to having worked on AF1 but used to work at LAX and saw hundreds each week. The media is correct)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CvAbbyF4NVE/maxresdefault.jpg
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Yacht Rock wrote: December 11th, 2023, 9:42 am
Lufthansa is one of the only remaining airlines to fly the 747. Hmmm :lol:
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen