Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Just John wrote: December 11th, 2023, 1:46 am Most people know the 747 has an iconic design like no other plane. It has the bubble on the front upper end of the plane extending backward for the second level of seating. Some planes also have two levels for seating but do not have the “bubble” profile.

Here’s a comparison of the 747 vs 757. (I make no claim to having worked on AF1 but used to work at LAX and saw hundreds each week. The media is correct)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CvAbbyF4NVE/maxresdefault.jpg
Obvious photoshopped and or CGI! Easily manipulated by The Media!! :twisted:
Just John liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 11th, 2023, 5:13 pm How did a bowl prediction 23 thread, get hijacked into an airplane thread :dontgetit
This type of thing has been happening since the old days of The Furnace :lol:
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: December 11th, 2023, 5:45 pm Image
Fake news! Boeing is part of the military industrial complex and clearly just pushing the lies of China!

ballcoach15 wrote:How did a bowl prediction 23 thread, get hijacked into an airplane thread :dontgetit
Are you new here? This happens every year when there is a long break from football. Let us live! :lol:
Just John liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 11th, 2023, 7:08 pm
TH Spangler wrote: December 11th, 2023, 5:45 pm Image
Fake news! Boeing is part of the military industrial complex and clearly just pushing the lies of China!

ballcoach15 wrote:How did a bowl prediction 23 thread, get hijacked into an airplane thread :dontgetit
Are you new here? This happens every year when there is a long break from football. Let us live! :lol:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/boeing-tru ... ne-planes/

:lol:
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Squirrel.
By jmclaughlin
The real question that inquiring minds want to know is...Did AF1 have a golden toilet during 45's term in office?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: December 11th, 2023, 9:39 pm The real question that inquiring minds want to know is...Did AF1 have a golden toilet during 45's term in office?
I think TrumpForce 1 does
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: December 11th, 2023, 9:39 pm The real question that inquiring minds want to know is...Did AF1 have a golden toilet during 45's term in office?
Didn't make it through the aquisition process in time 😆
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: December 11th, 2023, 9:41 pm
I think TrumpForce 1 does
TrumpForce 1 is also a 757
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
AF1 is any plane that carries the commander-in-chief. If President Trump had gone back up on a flight in one of LU's Cessnas the designation of that plane would have become 'AF1'.
ballcoach15, phoenix liked this
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
ECC29 wrote:I just communicated with my friend who was one of the mechanics for AF1. He helped launched AF1 that day Trump few into Lynchburg. AF1 is a 747. The media mistakenly refers to the aircraft as a 757. So the aircraft that landed in Lynchburg that day was a 747 aircraft. Let me make this clear again. You can say all you want that ANY aircraft the president flies is called AF1. The POTUS only flies in THE ONLY ONE AF1 that my friend works on for his safety and security because that very one aircraft has all the security measures needed to protect him. The aircraft is basically a flying command post with so many computers and other high tech instruments. If heaven forbid there is a national emergency like our country under attack. They do not immediately fly the president to DC. He will be in the air with his advisers and make decisions in the air until it is safe for him to land somewhere. They are not going to place the POTUS in “other” aircrafts.
This is first hand knowledge from a friend who worked directly with Air Force 1. Yet, some of you are here and talk like you an expert of this Please!
https://www.ncesc.com/what-length-runwa ... -747-need/

LYH's longest runway is 7,100 feet. A loaded 747 requires at least 10,000 feet. AF1 probably has some modifications that may allow for a shorter runway, but I can assure you... no 747 is landing at LYH.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Here we go again! You keep spreading fake news!! You are displaying ignorance in front of a guy who knows a guy.
Cmon man :D
Cider Jim liked this
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Heard from a friend who, heard It from a friend who, heard it from another... that you can land a 747/757 in Lynchburg.

They say you got an airplane...
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Baybird wrote: December 12th, 2023, 9:45 am
ATrain wrote: December 12th, 2023, 12:08 am
thepostman wrote: December 11th, 2023, 10:31 pm How do you know that!!??? :lol:
Opsec forbids me from telling you.
Opsec has nothing to do with Ballcoach's sources! :)
My sources are not ballcoach's sources. I have only the best sources, believe me, they're tremendous, much more bigly than ballcoach's.
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]