Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Touchdownmaker wrote: November 18th, 2023, 11:25 pm Freeze absolutely used us to get what he wanted…..back in the SEC. But, he left us in much better shape than he found us. I’d say Win/Win. However, if he gets canned at Auburn (and he eventually will)……he may often wonder if it was worth it to leave a place that would have treated him and his family to an amazing quality of life.
We used each other and we both got what we wanted. I understand that folks are still upset at how he left, especially dropping our last 3 games. But he had to use the system that's in place, so there's no hard feelings on my part. And there's no way McCaw and Co. didn't know his intentions and his negotiations with Auburn and probably Tennessee.
Touchdownmaker wrote: November 25th, 2023, 8:56 pm No official is gonna call that , under those circumstances. The bigger question is why rush only 2?
Freeze went from hero to goat at the end of that game.
The two that rushed didn't even attempt to get to QB. They were in full containment mode. Gave him all the time he needed.

Back on topic. Am I the only one concerned about our starting line up only seeing 2 and a half quarters in recent gameS.. I hope they're ready to go 4 Friday. Maybe the rest actually helps?
I think they'll be ready. Taking them out to keep them healthy was absolutely the right call to prevent injuries. NMSU isn't the same team at the end of the season as they are at the beginning, and we'll need our starters to mind their P's and Q's and be on their A+ game.
Having Vaughn Blue back at RB was HUGE for us yesterday, and he can play the next two games and still keep his red shirt!
Looked it up. Tech played 3. The state of Virginia has never hosted a FBS conf championship game. ACCs are held at a neutral site, and never one in Virginia. Virginia sports media needs to get busy covering this, a first.

I pick up WDBJ down here. They're stuck on JMU and Tech 😄
Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]