Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

I've never really checked before because I have season tickets, but looking at the General Admission tickets there appears to not be that many remaining on the East side Upper Deck? That's kind of surprising to me as there's been a decent amount available at both home games so far. I'm just wondering how accurate it is in terms of butts in seats and if we can really expect that there will be a good number of people on that side?
Humble_Opinion wrote: October 5th, 2023, 11:13 am I've never really checked before because I have season tickets, but looking at the General Admission tickets there appears to not be that many remaining on the East side Upper Deck? That's kind of surprising to me as there's been a decent amount available at both home games so far. I'm just wondering how accurate it is in terms of butts in seats and if we can really expect that there will be a good number of people on that side?
I've seen several tweets (or is it "X's " now) and social media posts with messages from players, HC, and President Costin for students to attend.
They have been offering up to 10 $10 tickets to Liberty faculty and staff, TRBC members and others in the area. The question will be whether that and students are enough to make up for season ticket holders who aren't traveling midweek. I'd guess that the Baptist side will be a little lighter than normal and the student side will be a bit more filled out.
Definitely a smaller crowd than i was expecting but still a respectable number. I was surprised to see people giving our crowd some love on the reddit game thread. I guess people get so used to mid week games being played in depressing empty stadiums that our crowd is impressive by comparison.
I was really proud of our student body, though. Lower East looked great and the kids really showed up! Overall, I thought we served CUSA well for a nationally televised game during the middle of the week. I'll be interested with tonight's attendance in comparison to other G5s mid week games.
flamehunter wrote: October 5th, 2023, 9:34 pm Attendance listed as 17100. Not terrible, not great.
I was predicting under 15,000, so 17,000+ was a nice surprise! :clapping Especially since so many faculty were giving midterm exams before students left for Fall Break next week.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]