Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
WKU (2-2) ..................... 24
Troy State (2-2) ............. 27

Final

Louisiana Tech (2-3) .... 14
Nebraska ..................... 28

Final

Eastern Michigan ........... 0
Jacksonville St (3-1) ..... 21

Final

Colorado State ............. 31
MTSU (1-3) .................. 23

Final

Sam Houston St (0-3) ... 7
Houston ..................... 38

Final

UNLV ........................ 45
UTEP ........................ 28

Final

NM State .................... 17
Hawaii ....................... 20

Final
By Ill flame
Outside of Louisiana tech, Sam Houston and our game the rest are projected to be very close games. For our sake I hope the CUSA teams win at least the majority of these nonconference games, especially WKU over Troy. I would prefer for our toughest opponent to not lose to a slightly above average sunbelt team after getting absolutely destroyed by Ohio state.

It's clear WKU can move the ball on offense against defenses that don't have bluechip recruits all over the field but it'll be interesting to see how their defense performs against Troy. Statistically speaking, WKUs defense has been one of the worst in the country but I'm sure ours would look the same if one of our three games was against Ohio state.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It is pretty clear that WKU is not as strong as they were last year. But I am not writing them off quite yet.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Really wish WKU had won that one! Its highly possible for us to win this conference, but we can't sleep on anyone either.
Baybird liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
We need UTEP and NMSU to win in order for the league to salvage any respect after today.
By Ill flame
In other news Memphis lost to mizzou today. The only remaining undefeated G5s are air force, Fresno state, Georgia state, JMU (not bowl eligible) and Marshall. The two MWC teams won't have to play each other until a potential conference championship game but the three SBC schools still have to play each other so only one can end up undefeated. Should be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm just rooting for chaos.
Liberty22, Baybird liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Embarrassing weekend for Conference USA. The Bottom 10 welcomes back UTEPid and Whew! Mexico State.
By ECC29
Ill flame wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 11:50 pm In other news Memphis lost to mizzou today. The only remaining undefeated G5s are air force, Fresno state, Georgia state, JMU (not bowl eligible) and Marshall. The two MWC teams won't have to play each other until a potential conference championship game but the three SBC schools still have to play each other so only one can end up undefeated. Should be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm just rooting for chaos.
you forgot to mention LU as one of G5 undefeated
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]