Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Ill flame
rtb72 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 9:59 pm As for our running back room.....we got dudes!
No kidding. Everytime I see jointer touch the ball I wonder why he never gets carries outside of garbage time but I'm sure chadwell has a good reason. Venn looked pretty good today as well but I think I could've averaged 4 yards a carry with how dominate our o line looked all game.
rtb72 liked this
By ECC29
Speaking of O-Line. #63 commits more penalties every game than any players out there. It has not hurt LU much as far as games result but it kills the drive.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
Can someone at LU PLEASE let AP know that his name is Salter, not Salters?! It's kinda funny being able to tell which sites get their sports news from AP because of how they spell his name.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Anyone keep a “sweet feet” counter this week. Speaking of Salter, the one announcer a couple weeks ago kept calling him Sweet Feet like it was the name is Momma gave him at birth. So weird.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Also equally bad : “Cald-well” 🙄
ATrain liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
If you had told me those announcers were either drunk or high, I'd believe you.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]