Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
As promised, Coach Chadwell's 4 QBs all got a lot of reps during practice. Do the rest of you who were there agree that Salter played like a man among boys out there? His short and long passes were both on target, and he looked like Malik running the ball (in a good way).

Coach Chadwell said that today's scrimmage would not influence who will be starting on Wednesday, but Salter sure caught my eye, and he looked vastly improved from last year.
LUOrange, ballcoach15, Baybird and 1 others liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Mooney saw the least action among the QBs. I wouldn't be surprise if he red shirted.

I was really hoping to see more of Blue at RB, but he seemed to be on the sidelines for most of the game and wasn't even wearing his helmet.

Our TE's are bruisers with soft hands, and Coach Chadwell used them well today.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: August 18th, 2023, 7:42 pm As promised, Coach Chadwell's 4 QBs all got a lot of reps during practice. Do the rest of you who were there agree that Salter played like a man among boys out there? His short and long passes were both on target, and he looked like Malik running the ball (in a good way).

Coach Chadwell said that today's scrimmage would not influence who will be starting on Wednesday, but Salter sure caught my eye, and he looked vastly improved from last year.
Salter was better than JB last year, he was just hurt and we never settled on a guy. Obviously a better athlete. :football :football
LUOrange, Dalegarz1 liked this
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]