If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He is actually the type of player who can fit well into certain schemes if he can perform when the opportunity arises. Guys who are active on the edge and can also find a way to be productive against the run game can have VERY successful careers. He's getting his first shot.

It would be better if he did it for just about any other team. But that's just personal preference.
LU 57 liked this
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: May 28th, 2023, 8:57 am He is actually the type of player who can fit well into certain schemes if he can perform when the opportunity arises. Guys who are active on the edge and can also find a way to be productive against the run game can have VERY successful careers. He's getting his first shot.

It would be better if he did it for just about any other team. But that's just personal preference.
Don't be hating on America's team, haha. I've been a fan of the 'boys since I knew what a football was. Even though JJ has made me reconsider my allegiance more than a few times.
If nothing else, Johnson will have a lot of eyes on him playing for them.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]