Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
tyndal23 wrote: January 1st, 2023, 12:07 am A Road to Damascus experience that converts me to be embrace G5 recruits, schedules, fan base and relevance. Prayers...
Around thirty percent of NFL players are G5. There is a solid recruiting ground in the G5. Unless G5 starts putting 2 or 3 in the playoffs every year I don't see a window for that. Many fans of the P5's and media types are incorrigible. I would love it as many of the G5's that have much talent and solid teams are seen as second rate. Some g5 are second rate are but so are a few P5's. The funny thing is in a few years we could be in a P5. many funny things have happened since I started my college football fandom in the 70's.
By AATL
Liberty22 wrote: January 9th, 2023, 9:01 pm Maybe a helmet like TCU has tonight with Sparky or the Eagle head?
I'm all for this, especially with the classic Sparky logo. I think the Homesley-era MBB cream-colored jerseys with the script font and sparky logo are my favorite LU uniforms to date.

Liberty22, Sly Fox liked this
By cruzan_flame13
Maybe football can add some more alternative uni's along with helmets. Okay, I'm asking for too much :lol: . Maybe this year will be the first year of a dynasty that will be discussed in a 30 or 30 a couple decades from now. We can all reminisce on what God has blessed us to experience along with hundreds, no thousands, of new members that are alumni, locals and students. 2023, the start of the Chadwell Dynasty 8) .
Baybird, Liberty22, CCWMichael and 1 others liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]