Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

As a Patriots fan I can't even say how happy I was! I had the draft on and got to see it live, just like Brady in '00. Can't wait to see Demario crush being a slot receiver.

Demario will be 2nd on the returner depth chart, Marcus Jones is the KR/PR and he's phenomenal.
There are no shortage of clips of him beating DBs in 1-on-1s in camp thus far. I saw one from yesterday against Myles Bryant where he literally left Myles on the other side of the endzone. The Pats have always drafted well in the late rounds. Small/shifty WRs have always had a big impact in their offense and I suspect Demario may be seen as the next fit in the slot. Still early so don't want to jinx it though...
Baybird liked this
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
Him not playing last night seems to be a very good sign of his future with the team. It appears he's worked his way into the Top 3 group of receivers with his work in practices this far in camp. I suspect if he has a good game next week against the Packers then he's going to solidify his place on the 53-man roster. I don't want to jinx it though... :wink:
By Kiwon
swem wrote:Great article in the Boston Globe about him today: https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/08/23/ ... ll-wonder/

Paywall, but stop the page before it fully loads and you can read it before the paywall appears.
It is a great article. Very insightful.

Just go on the page and save it as a .pdf
swem liked this
Not many WRs caught balls this game, but Pop sure made the most of his... he made this Dallas DB look straight silly. He had him on all fours. The limited touches he has had so far this year he has done something with. Besides the fumble play, which he still looked dangerous on, he has been the Pats only real threat in YAC. They're stupid if they don't move him up in the rotation and get him on the field more. I think we're getting close to the end of BB's reign in NE (hopefully). It's time for new blood and fresh thinking.

https://youtu.be/XddaYUa7MZc?feature=shared
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Humble_Opinion wrote: October 4th, 2023, 8:42 am Not many WRs caught balls this game, but Pop sure made the most of his... he made this Dallas DB look straight silly. He had him on all fours. The limited touches he has had so far this year he has done something with. Besides the fumble play, which he still looked dangerous on, he has been the Pats only real threat in YAC. They're stupid if they don't move him up in the rotation and get him on the field more. I think we're getting close to the end of BB's reign in NE (hopefully). It's time for new blood and fresh thinking.

https://youtu.be/XddaYUa7MZc?feature=shared
I agree, can't BB is still there. He's a good coach, that was made great by Brady... I think that is very clear now.
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]