Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Incredibly disappointed with the final 4 games. But we’ve got a new coach coming in. The definition of a sinking ship as you called it would be no change coming and expecting more of the same or a digression. Everything will be different next year. We just hired one of the winningest coaches of the last 3 years. There’s a lot to look forward to. That’s what I’m hanging my hat on as I sleep peacefully tonight.
rtb72, Purple Haize, rjhenz and 2 others liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 1:25 am Incredibly disappointed with the final 4 games. But we’ve got a new coach coming in. The definition of a sinking ship as you called it would be no change coming and expecting more of the same or a digression. Everything will be different next year. We just hired one of the winningest coaches of the last 3 years. There’s a lot to look forward to. That’s what I’m hanging my hat on as I sleep peacefully tonight.
Like WVU. Now THAT is a sinking ship
Liberty22, ATrain liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 10:58 am Our offense left the team at halftime of Arkansas game, and never returned.
Correction: between the first and second quarters.

Coincidentally, who left the offense at the same time?
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Tnobes wrote: December 21st, 2022, 1:21 am
Liberty22 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 12:17 am He’s all in his feels. He’s ranting like a troll in multiple threads.
Glad you are happy with the outcome of the season
It doesn’t have to be one extreme or the other. One can be disappointed without making a stupid comment like comparing LU football to a sinking ship.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 3:52 pm
Tnobes wrote: December 21st, 2022, 1:21 am
Liberty22 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 12:17 am He’s all in his feels. He’s ranting like a troll in multiple threads.
Glad you are happy with the outcome of the season
It doesn’t have to be one extreme or the other. One can be disappointed without making a stupid comment like comparing LU football to a sinking ship.
Consider the source
By Tnobes
Quick question. Is 4 losses in a row to teams we are better than, going in the right direction or the wrong direction? Did you feel better about the trajectory of the football program after BYU and Arkansas or after UConn and new Mexico state?
By Tnobes
4 losses in a row gets coaches fired, Ryan day would be gone tomorrow if he lost 4 straight, now we have a new coach who will be judged on performance starting next season, these losses aren't on him, but to think 4 losses in a row would be the sign of progress at any other institution is crazy. Don't you think chadwell would feel better about taking over an 11 or 12 win team rather than one that lost 4 straight going into the off-season? Or a team that bounced back and won their bowl game?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Why are we still feeding the drama king?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 6:27 pm Why are we still feeding the drama king?
Don’t look at me. I’m not sharing my bountiful harvest with them. But if you want a chicken wing or nacho dig right in!
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
jbock13 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 6:27 pm Why are we still feeding the drama king?
Don’t look at me. I’m not sharing my bountiful harvest with them. But if you want a chicken wing or nacho dig right in!
But why hasn't Chadwell announced the hire of the Assistant Director of Nacho Quality? What about the nacho coordinator? :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 8:49 pm
Purple Haize wrote:
But why hasn't Chadwell announced the hire of the Assistant Director of Nacho Quality? What about the nacho coordinator? :D
Lookit. LU’s nacho game hasn’t been FBS ready since Day 1. They couldn’t even identify as P5 Equivalent Nachos. Basically they aren’t Prime Time.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Tnobes wrote: December 21st, 2022, 6:19 pm Quick question. Is 4 losses in a row to teams we are better than, going in the right direction or the wrong direction? Did you feel better about the trajectory of the football program after BYU and Arkansas or after UConn and new Mexico state?
Much less extreme here than a “sinking ship.” Your newfound moderation is appreciated.
By Tnobes
Kricket wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 1:52 am
Tnobes wrote: December 21st, 2022, 10:09 pm
For better or for worse, I think that will be my vision if you every time I read one of your posts from now on...
Funny, since that is what I believe JK37 looks like
By LUOrange
Purple Haize wrote: December 21st, 2022, 10:10 pm
jbock13 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 8:49 pm
Purple Haize wrote:
Lookit. LU’s nacho game hasn’t been FBS ready since Day 1. They couldn’t even identify as P5 Equivalent Nachos. Basically they aren’t Prime Time.
The Flamethrower Nachos that they sold pre-scamdemic were definitely P5 Equivalent. Then in typical LU fashion, they stopped selling them.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Tnobes wrote:
Kricket wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 1:52 am
Tnobes wrote: December 21st, 2022, 10:09 pm Image
For better or for worse, I think that will be my vision if you every time I read one of your posts from now on...
Funny, since that is what I believe JK37 looks like
How is that even physically possible. Is that a camera trick? The proportions....
2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Sounds like you don't watch UVA play that much. I […]