Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
I'm assuming this is Chadwell's version of Freeze's "Boom" and "Yahtzee". They may be for recruits that announced prior to his posts, or we could have 3 more big pick ups (since he posted 3 times very quickly). A little more creative than Freeze's "Boom" Gifs.

LUOrange, rtb72 liked this
By IronFlame
Hiyo, Flames fans. I've been frequenting ASOR for quite a while, but new on the forums.

Question on DaeDae Hunter: I heard his leg injury was "severe," but I've seen the photos of him splashing about at the beach in Boca Raton. Was the nature of the injury ever released?
Just John liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
IronFlame wrote: January 11th, 2023, 5:09 pm Hiyo, Flames fans. I've been frequenting ASOR for quite a while, but new on the forums.

Question on DaeDae Hunter: I heard his leg injury was "severe," but I've seen the photos of him splashing about at the beach in Boca Raton. Was the nature of the injury ever released?
From what I understand it was something that required surgery which he already had. That’s going to scare off a lot of potential suitors for sure. It could have been an ACL but I don’t know for sure. Even if it was that would not keep him from frolicking on a beach in the water

Oh and welcome to the Board! Don’t be a stranger!
IronFlame liked this
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: January 11th, 2023, 7:11 pm
IronFlame wrote: January 11th, 2023, 5:09 pm Hiyo, Flames fans. I've been frequenting ASOR for quite a while, but new on the forums.

From what I understand it was something that required surgery which he already had. That’s going to scare off a lot of potential suitors for sure. It could have been an ACL but I don’t know for sure. Even if it was that would not keep him from frolicking on a beach in the water

It was not an ACL. I believe it was a combination of LCL and tendon tear, possibly the tendon that connects the hip and left knee. Pretty severe injury
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Chippy wrote: January 11th, 2023, 11:43 pm
Purple Haize wrote: January 11th, 2023, 7:11 pm

It was not an ACL. I believe it was a combination of LCL and tendon tear, possibly the tendon that connects the hip and left knee. Pretty severe injury
This is correct.
By Ill flame

We picked up a HS LB recruit but I can't find anything about him on 247 or on3 and he didn't seem to get other offers which leads me to believe he's a walk on. I'm sure ASOR will provide some details soon.
By cruzan_flame13
Ill flame wrote: January 16th, 2023, 1:38 pm

We picked up a HS LB recruit but I can't find anything about him on 247 or on3 and he didn't seem to get other offers which leads me to believe he's a walk on. I'm sure ASOR will provide some details soon.
I would say he is a walk on based on the wordage of his post. Giving thanks to admissions should be the evidence of this. Hopefully we do get another lb or two in by regular signing day or in the spring.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He never did the standard commitment post which is why it has flown under the radar. But he changed his Twitter info even though it is still covered Chant teal.

Twitter - @Jacob_Jenkins4

In 2022, he had 11 Receptions for 149 Yards and 5 TDs.

Prior to playing for the Chants, he spent two years at Jacksonville State. That means he should have two season of eligibility remaining.
By Ill flame
I assumed he was a WR at first so I was confused how he made all conference with 11 receptions. This looks like another solid pickup for us. We weren't looking bad at TE but this definitely makes us better at that position. Whoever the QB is wont have a shortage of talent around him. Now if we could just get a LB...
LUOrange liked this
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
According to the guys a CoastalFans he got off to a great start and then battled injuries in the second half of the season. But he was still 2nd on Chants in TD receptions with five.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]