Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
NIL and the Portal have already proven he is now vulnerable. Being able to rule the under-the-table world no longer has the same level of perks now that it is open season.
JK37 liked this
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Coach Aldridge is officially the Auburn LBs coach per Coach Freeze's news conference earlier this hour.

Hopefully we get some clarity around our new staff later today.

By Tnobes
Sly Fox wrote: December 21st, 2022, 3:26 pm Coach Aldridge is officially the Auburn LBs coach per Coach Freeze's news conference earlier this hour.

Hopefully we get some clarity around our new staff later today.

Highly doubtful, he's waiting until all the other schools hire people first so he can have the leftovers
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
Tnobes wrote: Highly doubtful, he's waiting until all the other schools hire people first so he can have the leftovers
Someone get this guy some prozac...
By Tnobes
JK37 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 3:58 pm I’ll bet you’re a ton of fun at parties!
So is hiring coaches in a timely fashion better or not hiring coaches better? :dontgetit because I think other schools are hiring coaches and they seem to think that's a better strategy
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 8:17 pm Once Coastal Carolina's bowl game is over, we will see several Coastal coaches on the way to Lynchburg.
If true--and I suspect it is--Coach Chadwell is doing it the right way: no leaks, and let Coastal enjoy their bowl game with their coaches and star QB (who entered transfer portal) in Birmingham, and once their bowl game is over, swoop down and bring as many back to the 'Burg as needed. :exactly :fbplayer :welcome
AATL, michaeleyou, rtb72 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
As schools finish their seasons you will see more assistants moving around. Some of y’all might wanna think about switching to decaf or a less sugary cereal in the morning
ballcoach15 liked this
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: December 21st, 2022, 10:17 pm As schools finish their seasons you will see more assistants moving around. Some of y’all might wanna think about switching to decaf or a less sugary cereal in the morning
Drinking and posting online is a bad idea.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 1:52 am
Purple Haize wrote: December 21st, 2022, 10:17 pm
As schools finish their seasons you will see more assistants moving around. Some of y’all might wanna think about switching to decaf or a less sugary cereal in the morning
Drinking and posting online is a bad idea.
I mean people SAY that, but is it really though? :D
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 21st, 2022, 9:03 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 8:17 pm Once Coastal Carolina's bowl game is over, we will see several Coastal coaches on the way to Lynchburg.
If true--and I suspect it is--Coach Chadwell is doing it the right way: no leaks, and let Coastal enjoy their bowl game with their coaches and star QB (who entered transfer portal) in Birmingham, and once their bowl game is over, swoop down and bring as many back to the 'Burg as needed. :exactly :fbplayer :welcome
Imagine letting your guys play in the right mental space and not telling them while you’re in Boca that you’re leaving after the game. Must be nice!!
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
The guy who was rumored to be bringing his entire staff may end up bringing some of his staff? Seems like a fairly safe prediction right there.
By AATL
Chadwell was well-spoken in his press conference. Looking forward to hearing more from him in the coming years. Two takeaways: 1) most of the staff is in place and 2) he's planning to keep some of the current staff around -- which I'd assume includes some or all of Eubanks/Curtis/Johnson.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 4:14 pm My radar screen says we have hired a Special Teams coach.
I'm not sure if anyone knows how Ballcoach's "radar screen" works, but I love it when he thinks he has Breaking News to share, and there is already ASOR article about it!
:oldhag :fineprint :typing

https://www.aseaofred.com/reports-liber ... ordinator/
Last edited by Cider Jim on December 26th, 2022, 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Purple Haize, LUOrange liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 5:02 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 4:14 pm My radar screen says we have hired a Special Teams coach.
I'm not sure if anyone know how Ballcoach's "radar screen" works, but I love it when he thinks has Breaking News to share, and there is already ASOR article about it!
:oldhag :fineprint :typing

https://www.aseaofred.com/reports-liber ... ordinator/
He’s not even sure how it works
Cider Jim, ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 5:14 pm Surprised no one posted it on message board.
You realize that’s something you could have done, right?
Cider Jim liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: December 24th, 2022, 2:20 pm Well, you gotta admit, BC's radar screen didn't lie.
It’s as good as the radar they had at Pearl Harbor in the early 40’s
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Coastal boards think DL coach Skylor Magee will be joining the staff here. Speculation based on some Twitter activity.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]