Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Tnobes
jmclaughlin wrote: December 20th, 2022, 11:48 pm Fitting end to this season.
The BYU and Arkansas wins seems like decades ago. 4 straight losses to 3 pathetic teams and an average Virginia tech is inexcusable. The chadwell era is like starting from scratch, I hope he can turn this around
jmclaughlin liked this
Looks like we stopped playing after we missed the 2-point conversion. A disappointing end to a season that had great promise - 8-1, signature wins against BYU and Arkansas, 19th in the nation and three totally winnable games left - and turned into a dumpster fire.

Ironically, I got my LU/BYU commemorative tree ornament in the mail today. Depressing under the circumstances.
Tnobes, Liberty22 liked this
By lueer
Registration Days Posts
Tnobes wrote: December 20th, 2022, 11:53 pm
jmclaughlin wrote: December 20th, 2022, 11:48 pm Fitting end to this season.
The BYU and Arkansas wins seems like decades ago. 4 straight losses to 3 pathetic teams and an average Virginia tech is inexcusable. The chadwell era is like starting from scratch, I hope he can turn this around
4 pathetic teams. Va Tech was not average.
Tnobes liked this
rmiller1959 wrote: December 20th, 2022, 11:55 pm Looks like we stopped playing after we missed the 2-point conversion. A disappointing end to a season that had great promise - 8-1, signature wins against BYU and Arkansas, 19th in the nation and three totally winnable games left - and turned into a dumpster fire.

Ironically, I got my LU/BYU commemorative tree ornament in the mail today. Depressing under the circumstances.
Ouch. That is the sports equivalent of buying an NFT
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Offenses inability to sustain drives and score. Special teams blunders. The defense carried us the majority of the year. Several defections. Shorthanded coaching staff. Only one place to put blame. The architect of the offense and the great exit.
Liberty_2023 liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]