Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUOrange
So Chadwell and I crossed paths at the Midnight Madness Hockey gam last night, and it took me a second too long to process it. So I missed my opportunity at a picture. Any how, he's been at the last couple of home MBB games and now hockey, where he had his coaches in a box and spoke to the team before the game. I think this is awesome that he's making the goodwill tour on campus. I hope he keeps this up is on and around campus as much or more than McKay.

Back in the day, it was great that you'd run into or pass Dr. Falwell all over campus and the Burg. You could almost count on him being at Shakers, Cracker Barrel or Bob Evans. I thought that itwas great for the University and the Church that he was so visible and available. It be great if Chadwell can keep this up and be one of the more friendly and public faces of LU.

I recall Freeze being at a MBB game, but never anything else that I know of. How out and about were Freeze, Gill, and Rocco on campus and in town?
Just John liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I saw Rocco at a couple men's basketball games. Gill was at baseball and softball, but he hardly ever talked with anyone. He seemed to avoid contact. I never saw Freeze at anything. I've seen McKay at many other games on campus, also Coach Green. I've never seen Scott Jackson at anything. Meanwhile Dot Richardson is seen everywhere.
LUOrange, Liberty_2023 liked this
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:47 pm I saw Rocco at a couple men's basketball games. Gill was at baseball and softball, but he hardly ever talked with anyone. He seemed to avoid contact. I never saw Freeze at anything. I've seen McKay at many other games on campus, also Coach Green. I've never seen Scott Jackson at anything. Meanwhile Dot Richardson is seen everywhere.
Love Coach Dot. She is a huge supporter of other university teams and totally gets into the games. We have had season tix near her on and off for football and she is a lot of fun.
LU 57, ballcoach15, Liberty_2023 and 3 others liked this
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
LUOrange wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:07 pm So Chadwell and I crossed paths at the Midnight Madness Hockey gam last night, and it took me a second too long to process it. So I missed my opportunity at a picture. Any how, he's been at the last couple of home MBB games and now hockey, where he had his coaches in a box and spoke to the team before the game. I think this is awesome that he's making the goodwill tour on campus. I hope he keeps this up is on and around campus as much or more than McKay.

Back in the day, it was great that you'd run into or pass Dr. Falwell all over campus and the Burg. You could almost count on him being at Shakers, Cracker Barrel or Bob Evans. I thought that itwas great for the University and the Church that he was so visible and available. It be great if Chadwell can keep this up and be one of the more friendly and public faces of LU.

I recall Freeze being at a MBB game, but never anything else that I know of. How out and about were Freeze, Gill, and Rocco on campus and in town?
If you are an employee or member of the Boonsboro Country Club, you probably saw Freeze pretty often...
LUOrange, Baybird, LU 57 and 1 others liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Chadwell interview:

Chadwell press conference after the beginning of spring practice:
LUOrange, AATL, flamehunter liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]