Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By MVTigers
Ian, do the best thing for Liberty and a great man. Hire Art Briles. He deserves it. I was a fan of his at Baylor and at Mount Vernon high school. You know what happened to him and you at Baylor. He is the best and most qualified man available, plus a Christian man.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Ok troll.
Liberty22, Purple Haize, stokesjokes and 3 others liked this
By Tnobes
MVTigers wrote: December 1st, 2022, 8:37 am Ian, do the best thing for Liberty and a great man. Hire Art Briles. He deserves it. I was a fan of his at Baylor and at Mount Vernon high school. You know what happened to him and you at Baylor. He is the best and most qualified man available, plus a Christian man.
It's too early in the morning to drunk tweet, go sober up
By rjhenz
Registration Days Posts
MVTigers wrote: December 1st, 2022, 8:37 am Ian, do the best thing for Liberty and a great man. Hire Art Briles. He deserves it. I was a fan of his at Baylor and at Mount Vernon high school. You know what happened to him and you at Baylor. He is the best and most qualified man available, plus a Christian man.
No, we can do better.
By MVTigers
If you guys don’t want Art there, you shouldn’t want Ian either. Think about it. Art was the scapegoat. Ian was his boss so you can’t separate the two.
By Tnobes
MVTigers wrote: December 1st, 2022, 2:14 pm If you guys don’t want Art there, you shouldn’t want Ian either. Think about it. Art was the scapegoat. Ian was his boss so you can’t separate the two.
Actually you can, a football coach is with the players every day, an athletic director is overseeing dozens of sports and doesn't really know the players of any sport, besides a friendly wave or a PR visit or quick speech. But you knew that already. Save the trolling for the fishing boat
Last edited by Tnobes on December 1st, 2022, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
MVTigers wrote: December 1st, 2022, 2:38 pm Your loss hypocrite
Was that your whole point in posting? You think that was some type of own?
Ok. Good job. Hope you feel better
By MVTigers
Not at all. I posted because I know what kind of man Art is and I thought I knew what kind of place Liberty was. Ever hear of anyone getting persecuted unjustly? I hope none of you guys ever have to deal with that. Give the man a break.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
But not wanting Art has nothing to do with Ian. There are football reasons I’m not sure I’d want him. I would not mind kicking the tires on his kid. But I know others who would not.
Just not sure how wanting Ian, who has comported himself fabulously and not wanting Art makes one a hypocrite
By MVTigers
Because yall gave him a chance. See you guys. Good luck to yall seriously.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]