Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

I didn’t charge my phone so I can’t post much.
But it appears Hugh is gone.
The sideline is absolutely dead. D. E. A. D.
I cannot believe he started Brewer. Absolutely a slap in the face to JB and Salter. Complete d*** move. Puts any chance of him getting a Med Redshirt in jeopardy
I will not be shocked if Lu loses
thepostman, LU 57 liked this
lueer wrote: November 26th, 2022, 2:44 pm The past three weeks have been beyond awful. Guess Hugh’s mind is somewhere else.
This definitely adds a lot more clarity to UConn and VT
LU 57 liked this
Why couldn’t he just let Austin or Harris coach this game. He obviously stopped caring since the Arkansas game. His mind is already on Auburn. Out of all the years I’ve been following Liberty football, I’ve never seen a team play with literally no effort. Just about everyone is playing half speed.
This is about the worst case scenario for both Hugh and LU. We look like sore losers and Hugh looks like a heartless fraud who only cares about himself. Neither is who I believe them to be. Just an unfortunate confluence of bad timing and gaslighting. Lane was right to troll that video. Seen with the benefit of hindsight it looks like HF was telling the players "Thanks for all your sacrifice and hard work! I just got paid thanks to you. See ya!"
Last edited by ALAFlamesFan on November 26th, 2022, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]