Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

No On-field Prayer After Game

Because I'm a masochist or maybe having been told by what I consider a good source that the team had been told before the game that Freeze was leaving, I wanted to see the post-game reaction of the players, I stayed until the bitter end Saturday. Most of the team left the field fairly quick. I was surprised (shocked?) to see that we did not have a prayer on-field. I mentioned it to the person next to me and she said we didn't last week either.

Been around LU for 40 years. Don't recall that ever happening,
Just John wrote: November 27th, 2022, 7:11 pm No On-field Prayer After Game

Because I'm a masochist or maybe having been told by what I consider a good source that the team had been told before the game that Freeze was leaving, I wanted to see the post-game reaction of the players, I stayed until the bitter end Saturday. Most of the team left the field fairly quick. I was surprised (shocked?) to see that we did not have a prayer on-field. I mentioned it to the person next to me and she said we didn't last week either.

Been around LU for 40 years. Don't recall that ever happening,
That’s awful.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]