Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By soccer7
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: November 12th, 2022, 2:16 pm 21-10 UConn.

Wish I could say we didn't see this coming.
Definitely not surprised. I had us dropping this one but of course I always want to be wrong when I think that. I didn’t think it was going to be this bad though.
Last edited by soccer7 on November 12th, 2022, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
aredd33 wrote: November 12th, 2022, 2:19 pm We are still okay for the moment.
We have to score to close the half here. Then we get the ball back for the 2nd half but we are flirting with a dangerous line to the point where we won’t be able to come back.
Same thing right here…
By Ill flame
The announcers mentioned that uconn is using a completely different game plan that they have all season. I expect us to make adjustments and start getting more stops on defense. If we can hold onto the football we should wear them down in the second half but we will see.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Freeze looks like his back is bothering Him
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Anyone else feel like CBSSN really milked that targeting call for more than it was worth?
By Ill flame
Outside of that run uconn was getting nowhere on there own and we gave them 35 yards in penalties which is pathetic. Good thing Douglas is so explosive.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Here’s to hoping our D shuts them down now. Wasn’t expecting UCONN to score 28, albeit their D scored a TD
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Do we know how to run forward on punt returns?
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Regardless of what happens today we deserve to lose this game.
The defense yet again must step up here with the short field.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
That’s about the 48th time an LU player has slipped on the turf. What up with that equipment manager?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
OT? Ha. Just thought I’d put it out there
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Caper is terrible. Slow and runs up right but yet we still give him carries in big moments. Green has been so good this game.
By Ill flame
Caper is by far our biggest running back. That's why we give it to him in short yardage situations. Unfortunately he just never gets yards after contact like you need from a guy like that.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]