Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Ill flame
aredd33 wrote: November 9th, 2022, 4:00 pm

What does this mean? I don’t know of anything going on tonight unless I’m missing something.
This obviously means Arch manning is flipping from Texas to Liberty tonight. You heard it here first!
ballcoach15 liked this
By Ill flame

What does this mean? I don’t know of anything going on tonight unless I’m missing something.

They clarified what it meant. I would've preferred the arch manning flip though
By jmclaughlin
What’s the buzz on Dae Dae and Brewer?
We need to win convincingly for a change
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: November 9th, 2022, 4:25 pm

They clarified what it meant. I would've preferred the arch manning flip though
Haha they actually deleted the tweet and put all the info into one tweet. Apparently there was a good deal of confusion.
By Ill flame
Dae Dae Hunter has a torn LCL and will be out the next 6 months. Louis will be gone to spend much needed time with family. Green is going to be our starting RB for this game.

Both Salter and brewer will be available "if needed"
Liberty22, jmclaughlin liked this
By oldeagle
If you don’t have CBS Sports Network, FUBU is offering a free 7 day trial. CBSSN is in the lineup and you can cancel within 7 days at no charge if you are so inclined.😉
rtb72, Ill flame liked this
By Ill flame
oldeagle wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:33 am If you don’t have CBS Sports Network, FUBU is offering a free 7 day trial. CBSSN is in the lineup and you can cancel within 7 days at no charge if you are so inclined.😉
I was just going to sail the high seas for this game but maybe I'll try this instead. I guess next year I need to find a tv provider that has cbssn
By willflop
Yes, take the plunge. I can't imagine not using youtube tv, Hulu Live, Sling, or Fubu in today's world..
By Ill flame
I've got sling but it doesn't have cbssn unfortunately. I might have to switch back to YouTube TV now that it has some of the channels my wife was wanting and cbssn.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: November 12th, 2022, 12:19 pm I've got sling but it doesn't have cbssn unfortunately. I might have to switch back to YouTube TV now that it has some of the channels my wife was wanting and cbssn.
YouTubeTV is official TV provider for The Dark Side
JK37 liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Well, we’re in a very dangerous and bad spot here now. The defense really needs to step up to carry us now.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Well, there's the letdown. We're not talented enough to overlook teams. Especially with key injuries.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Mora winning the first half.

Expected trouble on offense but I didn't know the defense wasn't gonna show up
2024 Recruiting Discussion

When you have a chance to pick up a talent like th[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]