Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m shocked (pleasantly so) at how difficult a time Ark is having running the ball. Great job D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Ark can’t get the corner either. WOW. The defense is looking good. And a blocked punt
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Need to keep them out of the end zone this drive. It’s the sneaky part of a game that can win or lose it for you
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: November 5th, 2022, 5:19 pm I never would've imagined we would be up 3 scores going into halftime. Freeze earns his raise every time.
Give him ANOTHER raise
Cider Jim liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 5:34 pm It would be huge if we score on our first possession of the second half. If our O-line is able to continue to protect JB , we will carve up their secondary. We have had receivers wide open!
At least get that FG back
By Ill flame
One more score and I feel good about our lead. Arkansas has moved the ball during their last 4 possessions which makes me nervous. Fortunately it hasn't resulted in many points.
Virginia Tech

We had 9 LOB

Volleyball Coach

Greg Mosely is a LU alum and is currently the coac[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

https://www.liberty.edu/news/2024/05/01/new-champi[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

If ACC is left with 3 or 4 or completely dismantle[…]