Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By rtb72
Arkansas offense seems pretty impressive...and with a dual threat QB and top rusher in the nation, I think our D will be tested on the ground quite a bit. I think we cover, though.

#23 LU 37
Arkansas 45

Tie breaker: Total rushing yards allowed by LU Defense: 235

______________Standings____________

1st Place: JK37 (with Weeks 1 and 6)
2T: Chippy
Racenut
Proto
rtb
CCW
Ballcoach
By Racenut
Registration Days Posts
Even though I received no love for predicting within just 15 of actual attendance at the last home game, I will tread on.

Good Guys 35

Arkansas 31

Arkansas rushing: 167 mostly in the first half
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
LU 24
Woo pig sooie 45

257 yards
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
If we don’t have Shedro, Brewer, Bennett, and Salter, which seems to be the case, I’ll change my prediction.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
His father unexpectedly passed away and he may not make the trip. Which is obviously infinitely more important than a football game.
By rtb72
Hate that for Shedro. Yeah...I like Nate, but he hasn't had the time or reps, and with one less run threat in Shedro, we might be looking at a very long afternoon. I didn't' realize Brewer was still struggling and really thought Salter was going to be good after bye week. :(
Baybird liked this
By willflop
The Brewer situation is unfortunate. Damien said in an interview yesterday that the ball was hopping off his hand in practice and he had nice tight spirals on long balls. I imagine it's an issue where he can throw it well, but the activity just triggers it and his hand clams up.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:48 pm
aredd33 wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:02 pm If we don’t have Shedro, Brewer, Bennett, and Salter, which seems to be the case, I’ll change my prediction.
What?
Shedro’s father passed away. Brewer is uncertain because of swelling in his hand. Bennett has the flu and is uncertain. Slater has not recovered from surgery yet.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
aredd33 wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 1:52 pm
TH Spangler wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:48 pm
aredd33 wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:02 pm If we don’t have Shedro, Brewer, Bennett, and Salter, which seems to be the case, I’ll change my prediction.
What?
Shedro’s father passed away. Brewer is uncertain because of swelling in his hand. Bennett has the flu and is uncertain. Slater has not recovered from surgery yet.
Prayers for Shedro.

Im looking forward to watching Bennett coming off his last game. Hopfully he'll be feeling better by game time.
By Ill flame
Luckily we should have green back at full speed which should help a lot. Shedro is a lot more versatile with his receiving ability but green is arguably the better running back.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 4:31 pm
Chippy wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 4:20 pm Arkansas 41
Liberty 31 (Brewer)
Liberty 24 (Bennet)
Liberty 17 (Hampton)

184 yards
I don't think they put 41 up against our D.
This will be the best offense we've faced so far. My thinking is we turn the ball over 2+ times a game which makes it that much easier for their potent offense. If we play a perfect game on the offense, limit their possessions by sustaining long drives like we did against BYU, then maybe we keep them under 41. My guess is their defense is a little better than BYU's. The spread is now 14.5 and rising! BTW aredd predicted they score 45 (above).
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 4:49 pm
TH Spangler wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 4:31 pm
Chippy wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 4:20 pm Arkansas 41
Liberty 31 (Brewer)
Liberty 24 (Bennet)
Liberty 17 (Hampton)

184 yards
I don't think they put 41 up against our D.
This will be the best offense we've faced so far. My thinking is we turn the ball over 2+ times a game which makes it that much easier for their potent offense. If we play a perfect game on the offense, limit their possessions by sustaining long drives like we did against BYU, then maybe we keep them under 41. My guess is their defense is a little better than BYU's. The spread is now 14.5 and rising! BTW aredd predicted they score 45 (above).
BYU's defence is no where near as good ours if you ask me. Our offensive production will depend on who our QB is and how well we protect him. BYU's defensive line was the slowest we've play all year. They were a not factor, even if they got lose, Bennett easly scrambled away from them. That won't be the case this week. So if the D plays their A game. We have a good QB ready to play and we protect him we have a chance. No doubt Freeze will have a good game plan ready.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]