Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
Most importantly prayers up for the Lewis family.

HF is a great game planner however this may be a mess unless by some miracle HF has a way for us to control the pace of the game.I am not convinced we will run with authority. If Bennett all of a sudden just became comfy with his role this could be a very close game but with the possibility of ballcoach coming out of retirement to spin the pigskin for us who knows what can happen.

I will go against my feelings of fear and go with us giving them a solid broadside shot through the shoulders.

LU 40
Feral Swine 38

220 yards of scampering
Chippy liked this
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
A lot of confidence in our offense on this board. I don't see us making a game of this. I think the offense struggles to move the ball putting our defense in a tough spot.

Arkansas 31
Liberty 10
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
We’re such a hard team to predict this year, especially offensively. My hope is JB plays like he did two weeks ago. My heart wants Shedro to have the game of his life. I’m gonna just make a prediction and hope for the best haha

LU - 37
Arky - 34

Tiebreaker - 289 yards
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: November 5th, 2022, 7:29 pm 9 games in, now maybe some of y'all will stop doubting! :lol: :lol:
Incredible season we are witnessing.
I’m superstitious! I’ll keep picking against them!

But I’m one of the few who believed in JB so I’ll take that!
willflop, flamehunter liked this
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: November 6th, 2022, 8:34 am Whose got more correct picks than anyone else this year?
No one has any "correct" picks. Some have been closer than others. So you have just been less bad than the rest of us at picking, only slightly more often. :lol:
Just trying to keep you humble brother.
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just l[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]