Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Never let it be said fans aren’t fickle. A month ago a good number on this Board would be beside themselves with joy that JB wasn’t starting and NH was starting. So if y’all were so high on him then you might as well still be high on him.
jmclaughlin, Liberty22, Cider Jim and 1 others liked this
Purple Haize wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 8:41 pm Never let it be said fans aren’t fickle. A month ago a good number on this Board would be beside themselves with joy that JB wasn’t starting and NH was starting. So if y’all were so high on him then you might as well still be high on him.
It's amazing what one game can do for some folks.

I've always been a fan of all 4 of our QB's, but especially JB and Nate. Although, admittedly, I did lose a lot of faith in JB prior to BYU. I was glad he proved me wrong.

If Nate happens to start, I think he can do well. But my bet is that JB still starts and Brewer still plays. Again, I wouldn't be surprised to see all 3 of them play.
Line has moved to 14.5 pts. I was looking at the schedule after this and there's a decent chance that this will be the last game we are underdogs for about 2 years +. Obviously it's hard to project that far out but if we assume each team is about the same strength that they are today, we wouldn't likely be underdogs until... Perhaps a game at App State in 2 years? Even that isn't a guarantee we won't be favored.

Obviously there will be close to toss up games, but this is probably the last game we go into thinking it's a probable loss for quite awhile. I remember a few short years ago any and every FBS win was groundbreaking and cherished. We've grown so much and expectations are higher, but let's not forget to take a second to remember how far we've come regardless of the outcome today.
JK37, Purple Haize, Liberty22 and 1 others liked this
NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/GSwaim/status/1786182149940400[…]

NMSU

Any info about the new incoming players to the[…]

Volleyball Coach

"hitting coach" , I've heard that ter[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

OK, so the latest from ASOR says that Smith is com[…]