Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: October 28th, 2022, 12:06 am Hear me out. We need to really up our christian imagery game. What if we get three giant inflatable crosses representing the three crosses on calvary and have the guys run through them for their entrance. I'm picturing God's gonna cut you down by Johnny Cash playing while this happens but I'll admit there may be more fitting music out there. We will also need doves, a lamb and if it isn't going too far, a lion (maybe this could just be a guy in a costume?). I'm still figuring out the logistics on how exactly this is going to look and it may be a long WWE/AEW style entrance but you got to give the people what they want. I think it's time to go to bed now, it's been a long day.
Still drunk? Why not substitute "Victory in Jesus" for "Don't Stop Believing" at the start of the 4th quarter? I really hope you are being sarcastic.
By Ill flame
flameshaw wrote: October 28th, 2022, 4:07 pm
Ill flame wrote: October 28th, 2022, 12:06 am Hear me out. We need to really up our christian imagery game. What if we get three giant inflatable crosses representing the three crosses on calvary and have the guys run through them for their entrance. I'm picturing God's gonna cut you down by Johnny Cash playing while this happens but I'll admit there may be more fitting music out there. We will also need doves, a lamb and if it isn't going too far, a lion (maybe this could just be a guy in a costume?). I'm still figuring out the logistics on how exactly this is going to look and it may be a long WWE/AEW style entrance but you got to give the people what they want. I think it's time to go to bed now, it's been a long day.
Still drunk? Why not substitute "Victory in Jesus" for "Don't Stop Believing" at the start of the 4th quarter? I really hope you are being sarcastic.
I don't drink but as others may have guessed already I was being sarcastic.
By LU 57
flameshaw wrote: October 28th, 2022, 4:07 pm
Back in the day we used to sing that after every game.
2024 Season Thread

The Jackson to the hot seat stuff is almost as rid[…]

As I said before, LU will win the CUSA but going t[…]

Prayers please

Best of luck to you! Life gonna change 👍🏼

NCAA Realignment Megathread

The push for a G5 playoff may be bigger th[…]