Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jimflamesfan
Registration Days Posts
Question. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. The graphic that LU put out says that the LU/Arkansas game will be on the sec network and the ESPN app. Now...I've recently cut the cord. I have ESPN+ and I have ESPN thru sling TV...but the secnetwork is not part of my package. Will I still be able to watch the game through the ESPN app on Roku? Otherwise, I'll probably get YouTubetv for a month to get the sec network.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jimflamesfan wrote: October 24th, 2022, 10:03 pm Question. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. The graphic that LU put out says that the LU/Arkansas game will be :twisted: on the sec network and the ESPN app. Now...I've recently cut the cord. I have ESPN+ and I have ESPN thru sling TV...but the secnetwork is not part of my package. Will I still be able to watch the game through the ESPN app on Roku? Otherwise, I'll probably get YouTubetv for a month to get the sec network.
Come to The Dark Side. Subscribe to YouTube Tv…. :evil:
JK37 liked this
By Ill flame
jimflamesfan wrote: October 24th, 2022, 10:03 pm Question. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. The graphic that LU put out says that the LU/Arkansas game will be on the sec network and the ESPN app. Now...I've recently cut the cord. I have ESPN+ and I have ESPN thru sling TV...but the secnetwork is not part of my package. Will I still be able to watch the game through the ESPN app on Roku? Otherwise, I'll probably get YouTubetv for a month to get the sec network.
I doubt it because the espn app will still ask for your TV provider information when you select that game to make sure you have that channel. Have you considered sailing the high seas?
By jimflamesfan
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: October 24th, 2022, 11:07 pm
jimflamesfan wrote: October 24th, 2022, 10:03 pm Question. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. The graphic that LU put out says that the LU/Arkansas game will be on the sec network and the ESPN app. Now...I've recently cut the cord. I have ESPN+ and I have ESPN thru sling TV...but the secnetwork is not part of my package. Will I still be able to watch the game through the ESPN app on Roku? Otherwise, I'll probably get YouTubetv for a month to get the sec network.
I doubt it because the espn app will still ask for your TV provider information when you select that game to make sure you have that channel. Have you considered sailing the high seas?
Thanks. A long while ago I used to sail the high seas. I think I had a front row seat! But I don't want to catch a virus so I'll probably just bite the bullet.
By Honest Abe
The Sports Extra add on package on Sling is your ticket. It's about an extra 10 bucks. Maybe less as it prorates the charge remaining for the billing month. I add it then drop it strategically all football and basketball season depending on our schedule.
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
jimflamesfan wrote: October 24th, 2022, 11:28 pm
Ill flame wrote: October 24th, 2022, 11:07 pm
Thanks. A long while ago I used to sail the high seas. I think I had a front row seat! But I don't want to catch a virus so I'll probably just bite the bullet.
I got a VPN and stream through my phone, which is mirrored to my tv. It works.
By Tnobes
Hulu also has the SEC network
By LUOrange
Tnobes wrote: October 26th, 2022, 11:57 pm
Hulu also has the SEC network
Hulu Live also gets you aCBS-SN and all of the ESPN channels and most of ESPN3/ESPN+. Also from my experience they stream better through Hulu than on the ESPN App.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]