Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Guarantee the quality of play on the Field will far out pace the quality of nachos at the concession stand Ice Cold.
At least the lines moved really fast
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LU was doing fine till SOMEONE changed the name of the thread
By jmclaughlin
Not sure what we were trying to do in that 2nd possession
JB is bad but the play calling was worse
Make them stop the run!!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Tim Scarborough sighting
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Y’all are crapping on Bennett but how is it his fault they have 1st and 15? He’s made 5 or 6 solid throws and just 1 bad one yet still everyone around me is calling for his head. Jeez
By Ill flame
Outside of that interception we are moving the ball well. It sucks that we are playing from so far behind so early.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
That JB……
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Where has this Jonathan Bennett been?

I can't tell if our OL is this good or their DL is that bad. Experience tells me it's the latter.
Humble_Opinion liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 4:44 pm Where has this Jonathan Bennett been?

I can't tell if our OL is this good or their DL is that bad. Experience tells me it's the latter.
To be fair a couple of games ago he probably would have thrown an INT or into the CUSA berm
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 4:43 pm JB! Greatest LU QB ever!
He’s no Gus Condon :D

All I’m saying is for all the crap he’s been given some praise for all the good stuff is in order
By jmclaughlin
Purple Haize wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 4:48 pm
jmclaughlin wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 4:43 pm JB! Greatest LU QB ever!
He’s no Gus Condon :D

All I’m saying is for all the crap he’s been given some praise for all the good stuff is in order
Honestly, the INT was not all him. Bad throw but it was there. Freeze is realizing, we are better up front than BYU. I don’t think even he believed that coming in.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
We played 5 minutes of bad football 25 minutes of great football and have a 6 point lead with the ball after the half. Good stuff.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I gotta go to work. Nobody tell me how it ends 🙈 🙉
By Ill flame
Hard to ask for a much better half after a rough start. Not only are we up a score but we've run 43 plays compared to BYUs 23. If we keep doing what we're doing that defense is going to get tired and ours should stay relatively well rested. I see Bennett is getting some love but he deserves more. This may very well be the best game he will ever have in his career. Other than that interception he's playing very well.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
If we can continue to keep the T.O.P advantage then it will pay BIG dividends for our running game and Dae Dae will want the rock!

I'm gonna say what everyone else is more than likely thinking. I am so happy for JB today. He is having the best game of his career!
Ill flame, jmclaughlin liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]