Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 5:53 pm For those there, how loud was Williams on Dae Dad’s run?
Shocked silence followed by a loud eruption
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I am just sitting here in Texas stunned. I thought we would have a great gameplan for BYU. But I didn't see this type of domination coming.

Let's hope that Shedro fumble doesn't give the Cougars a spark.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
HORRIBLE reversal. Anyone with HD have a better look?
By jmclaughlin
Purple Haize wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 6:05 pm HORRIBLE reversal. Anyone with HD have a better look?
Not exaggerating it. It…was…awful overturn
He proved he had possession with the WR pushing the ball and it stayed within the 2 handed grab of Anthony
Purple Haize liked this
By Tnobes
Bennett has playing outstanding, out of his mind fantastic. He's taken heat over his play in the past but I wish the announcer would give him more credit rather than wrongfully calling him fourth string. He was 2nd string before Salter showed he could ball out so Bennett should be 3rd string ideally but no way he would ever be fourth, he knows the system too well for fourth. Outstanding Play by Bennett and glad he can be remembered for winning such a huge game in school history, he will never be forgotten because of this game. Feel good for him
flamehunter, Baybird, Just John and 1 others liked this
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
After last week's performance against G-Dub, I still am astonished at the difference in our guys on both sides of the ball. I suspected our defensive could keep them in check. But the JB-Dae Dae combo today has been inexplicable.
flamehunter liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BYU punter is AMAZING
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
I’m a huge critic of JB the QB (not the man). But he’s been great today. Nicely done JB!
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]