Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

This is tough to post. I do not care who our QB is on game day our receivers drop a ton of should be caught balls and that unfortunately continues this week. If we could catch with consistency I say we win close. We will not change our tendency. This game we are smart enough not to go for it on our own 40 so that saves some points.

Chuck Smith's 37
Falwell's 24

Attendance is 26,000
CCWMichael wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:10 pm Chuck Smith's
As Ballcoach would say, you need to be "schooled up." :lol:

JOSEPH Smith was the founder of LDS. CHUCK Smith was the founder of Calvary Chapel (an evangelical denomination).

Brigham Young was the second "president" of the LDS Church and helped lead his follwers from Illinois to Utah.
alabama24 wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 12:16 pm
CCWMichael wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:10 pm Chuck Smith's
As Ballcoach would say, you need to be "schooled up." :lol:

JOSEPH Smith was the founder of LDS. CHUCK Smith was the founder of Calvary Chapel (an evangelical denomination).

Brigham Young was the second "president" of the LDS Church and helped lead his follwers from Illinois to Utah.
Just an oversight on my typing Joe .. Chuck ... But thanks ballcoach :lol: :lol: :lol:
alabama24 liked this
CCWMichael wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:10 pm This is tough to post. I do not care who our QB is on game day our receivers drop a ton of should be caught balls and that unfortunately continues this week. If we could catch with consistency I say we win close. We will not change our tendency. This game we are smart enough not to go for it on our own 40 so that saves some points.

Chuck Smith's 37
Falwell's 24

Attendance is 26,000
So happy to eat crow ... our receivers did very well
rtb72 liked this
jmclaughlin wrote: October 21st, 2022, 12:58 pm BYU - 40
LU- 24
If he would have flip-flopped his teams, this would have been our winner!
rtb72 wrote: October 19th, 2022, 7:15 pm Been looking forward to this one for awhile!

LU 37
BYU 35

Tie Breaker: Attendance - 24,050

-------------------Standings-----------------
1st Place: JK37 (with Weeks 1 and 6, but still waiting on confirmation from BC)
2T: Chippy
Racenut
Proto
rtb
CCW
Did BC pull one out???? Congrats BC! I guess since he's the "judge" it will be pretty easy for him to declare this one! Nevertheless, I was pretty pleased with my TB guess since announced attendance was 24,012. Not sure how we "sold out" with that attendance. So how do they determine actual attendance? We even sold berm tickets and still didn't reach capacity based on our stadium capacity.
Cider Jim wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 10:03 pm
jmclaughlin wrote: October 21st, 2022, 12:58 pm BYU - 40
LU- 24
If he would have flip-flopped his teams, this would have been our winner!
I am a happy loser. In all honesty, I was wrong about everything I thought would happen coming into this game!

Now we have to hear the major networks reporting their inside information about Freeze will be the top candidate for XXXXX university for the next 60 days
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]