Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Liberty22 wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 9:13 am When I was around the attendance was tickets sold, regardless of how many actually scanned in. Then they’d add about 1,503 for good measure. Would never end on an even number :lol:. I’m guessing with IM around it’s probably closer to actual in the stands numbers.
Attendance is always odd. Tickets Sold is what counts for important metrics BUT the costliest seat is an empty one. There were several empty seats yesterday. So while officially a sell out based on ticket sales it wasn’t a sell out based on attendance
I've been really sure our attendance has been and still is tickets sold, which is why we've had 18k at rain games in years past against nmsu and the stands were empty. Unless that has changed just this year, my thought is we did sell out but came up 1k students short swiping in, assuming they merge that number with actual sales. There's always going to be a percentage of unused tickets, hence the gaps here and there.
Yea there were several student seats empty which is weird because they declared a student “sellout” as well and probably ended up making some students not come who would’ve otherwise. TBF on the empty seats part, I wonder how many were berm families. I have two season tickets for my wife and I. One child is 2 so she’s on our lap if we sit there. The other child is 4 and we do the FKC which gets her free berm seating. So all 4 of us sat on the berm leaving our seats empty. I wonder how many others were a similar situation.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]