Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jmclaughlin
ballcoach15 wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 12:11 pm If I see 1 more bowl projection that has Liberty playing JMU, Troy or Coastal Carolina, I may enter transfer portal and go take piano lessons.
We deserve much better . I will boycott any bowl game, unless it's with a Power 5 team, or in Alabama. :football
This is funny on many levels!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. What a year for LU sports!
thepostman liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 12:11 pm If I see 1 more bowl projection that has Liberty playing JMU, Troy or Coastal Carolina...We deserve much better . I will boycott any bowl game, unless it's with a Power 5 team, or in Alabama. :football
I've never understood why Ballcoach likes to go to a bowl game to watch the OTHER TEAM that Liberty is playing. He says he likes to travel, but he always eats at the same chain restaurants--Burger King or Cracker Barrel. :dontgetit
ballcoach15 liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I’m with him on restaurants. I like Burger King as far as fast food goes, but the Barrel has gone downhill since the pandemic unfortunately.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 7:49 pm I’m with him on restaurants. I like Burger King as far as fast food goes, but the Barrel has gone downhill since the pandemic unfortunately.
The Military brainwashes its people to believe BK is actually superior fast food. It’s a solid 3rd I of the 3 big fast food burger joints.
Wendy’s
Mcd
Gas Station Chicken Salad
Roller Dogs from a truck stop
BK
Cider Jim liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Army MP's are a different breed. He doesn't represent the norm 🤣

BK's are on most military installations though and I'll never understand why.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 9:31 pm Army MP's are a different breed. He doesn't represent the norm 🤣

BK's are on most military installations though and I'll never understand why.
Lowest bidder. And the military outside of the Navy isn’t known for its ability to judge good food :)
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
True....and even the Navy leaves much to be desired but the white house mess is legit. Highly recommend. The Navy does that right.
By tyndal23
thepostman wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 9:43 pm True....and even the Navy leaves much to be desired but the white house mess is legit. Highly recommend. The Navy does that right.
Jack Reacher coming for all you cats bashing Ball coach. Be Prepared.
JK37 liked this
By Dalegarz1
I strongly agree with PH- Wendy’s is FAR superior to any other fast food chain!
Purple Haize liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote: November 24th, 2023, 9:01 am I strongly agree with PH- Wendy’s is FAR superior to any other fast food chain!
Yes for chili, salads, baked potatoes, and chicken sandwiches, but if you want a BURGER, nothing tops the WHOPPER (or in Ballcoach's case, since he's watching his sodium, the Junior Whopper).
By Ill flame
Chick fil a is the superior fast food chain. I really don't eat at any other fast food place other than the occasional trip to taco bell when my wife is having pregnancy cravings.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: November 24th, 2023, 10:39 am
Chick fil a is the superior fast food chain. I really don't eat at any other fast food place other than the occasional trip to taco bell when my wife is having pregnancy cravings.
We are talking burger joints. Not chicken joints! Please stay on topic as we are veering off topic ! :D :D
Cider Jim liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 24th, 2023, 9:11 am
Dalegarz1 wrote: November 24th, 2023, 9:01 am I strongly agree with PH- Wendy’s is FAR superior to any other fast food chain!
Yes for chili, salads, baked potatoes, and chicken sandwiches, but if you want a BURGER, nothing tops the WHOPPER (or in Ballcoach's case, since he's watching his sodium, the Junior Whopper).
Whoppers are dry and taste like they were burned on the grill.
By LU 57
Had Culver’s for the first time this past week as I was traveling in the Midwest. Very solid and reasonably priced. At least 25% cheaper than 5 Guys.
Liberty22 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 24th, 2023, 12:59 pm e]
Whoppers are dry and taste like they were burned on the grill.
Ballcoach wants to know if you have tried the Campbell Ave. Burger King. They are the only one in town that counts.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I keep hearing that Cookout has followed Whataburger in going significantly downhill in recent years. I still love In N Out Burger for cheap grub. We have a chain based in Austin called P Terry's that is really strong as well.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Cookout was never about quality. It was always more about the quantity for the price, which set the bar for quality very low and therefore colored many pleasantly surprised.
Cider Jim, Ill flame liked this
By LU 57
Their burgers are solid. Better than MCD, BK and Wendy’s and I love that you can get fries and onion rings in a tray. Also their BBQ is surprisingly decent for fast food.

Nice option. Unfortunately (or fortunately for
the waistline) not super convenient to where I live and work.
Cider Jim liked this
By Ill flame
Sly Fox wrote: November 24th, 2023, 7:57 pm I keep hearing that Cookout has followed Whataburger in going significantly downhill in recent years. I still love In N Out Burger for cheap grub. We have a chain based in Austin called P Terry's that is really strong as well.
Haven't heard of P Terry's before. I'm heading down to Austin tomorrow, might have to try it.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
History of Burger King on military bases: Army-Air Force Exchange Service negotiated a contract in mid 80s. Bases would allow BK on base, and they would split profits. One of first to open was at Fort Stewart, Georgia in 1985.
thepostman, Cider Jim liked this
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]