Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
As much as I want JB to succeed & as much as I think Freeze is a really good coach. Tonight, JB has been as expected sadly. But the play-calling has been head-scratching. Dae Dae is running like a man possessed. Feed him the ball.
Liberty22, rtb72, flameshaw liked this
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Never in a million years would I have bet money on us covering the spread with JB at the helm. I knew this would be close with him in. Hopefully we can hold on.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Hampton must look very very bad in practice for Freeze to be so strongly opposed to him playing.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
We scored our 2nd touchdown less than a minute into the 2nd quarter. Seems like a similar trajectory for JB from the first game. Starts good and fades terribly.
rtb72, LUOrange liked this
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It is pretty clear the staff views Nate as a run-first QB based on the packages we have seen him utilized early this season. But I would like to see his arm at some point.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: September 24th, 2022, 9:09 pm
Sly Fox wrote: September 24th, 2022, 9:04 pm Looks like he is getting a shot!
They’re not letting him throw it though :lol:
Then Freeze decides to let him throw in 2nd down when we absolutely shouldn’t have :dontgetit
stokesjokes liked this
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
Both of Nate's throws weren't bad. That first one was on point to Demario and the second was just about there. Nate showed grit when he ran too!
LUOrange liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
aredd33 wrote: September 24th, 2022, 9:19 pm
stokesjokes wrote: September 24th, 2022, 9:09 pm
Sly Fox wrote: September 24th, 2022, 9:04 pm Looks like he is getting a shot!
They’re not letting him throw it though :lol:
Then Freeze decides to let him throw in 2nd down when we absolutely shouldn’t have :dontgetit
Seems like it was an RPO, Hampton probably made the “right” read on the play, but not for the game situation.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Hampton is a bruiser at 6'6" and is not afraid to run the ball. I really like what little I have seen of him! :clapping :fbplayer :clapping
LUOrange liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]