Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By rtb72
Here we go again. Week 2! Not feeling great with HCHF's comments about three game plans for three QBs, but I fully trust his judgement. It just feels quirky to not have some solid idea of what we are going to be doing. I'm sure he does....

Nevertheless, this game is HUGE, to say the least. Sticking by the Flames for this one, too. I think HCHF finds a way in front of a respectable home crowd.

LU 34
UAB 31

Tie Breaker: Total rushing yards allowed by LU defense: 171

-----------------------------------------

Week 1 Winner: Chippy
Last edited by rtb72 on September 9th, 2022, 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Hard to predict with the forecast of rain throughout the game which will keep attendance down and may affect TOs, but . . . . .

Liberty pulls off the upset

LU 31
UAB 30

202 yards
By jmclaughlin
I don’t feel good about this one. Need a big special teams play to make for a different outcome.

31-24 Blazers

195 yards rushing for UAB
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
rtb72 wrote: September 8th, 2022, 9:43 pm Here we go again. Week 2! Not feeling great with HCHF's comments about three game plans for three QBs, but I fully trust his judgement. It just feels quirky to not have some solid idea of what we are going to be doing. I'm sure he does....

Nevertheless, this game is HUGE, to say the least. Sticking by the Flames for this one, too. I think HCHF finds a way in front of a respectable home crowd.

LU 34
UAB 31

Tie Breaker: Total rushing yards allowed by LU defense: 171

-----------------------------------------

Week 1 Winner: Chippy
23-17 Liberty. Rain keeps scores down.
165 yards
By Dalegarz1
I’ll go with my head over my heart. Because of the weather the running game becomes more important and I’m not sold on our O-line being u- to the task.
UAB 28
LU 14

212 YARDS
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]