Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By rtb72
I know it may not be my place, but I'm so excited about the start of FB season, I couldn't wait. I didn't know if anyone else would start the thread...so I thought I'd try starting it. So....

LU 23
USM 17

Tie Breaker: Rushing yards for LU

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
24-14 S, Miss

I think LU has a Malik hangover and S Miss is amped looking to prove something
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Liberty throws the ball all over the field proving life after Willis will be fine.

LU - 37
USM - 24

Rushing Yards - 108
Dalegarz1 liked this
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
LU 22
MSU 27
Hope I am wrong, but too much to replace from last year. Worried about OL. Brewers first game at LU.
By willflop
I'm gonna believe the hype that we are actually net improved this year. Freeze's transfers have a high hit rate -- every year they seem to be some of our best players, first year in. New OL coach along with 3 new transfer starters (if I followed the depth chart right). Should see improvement on an already good defense. And for Brewer, he may lack some things MW brought, but may also provide more stability in areas MW cost us. Weather forecast has lessened to 79 and cloudy for kickoff. I hope it shows first game.

Liberty 34, Southern Miss 24
199 rushing
Dalegarz1 liked this
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I am adverse to giving score predictions, but I suspect this game will be lower-scoring than most are suggesting. They have Gore and not much else on offense. New QB and top WR questionable and possibly out. Just my thoughts.
By Dalegarz1
LU-41
SMU-17

Brewer shows he is the real deal and our passing game is more in sync than last year.
By CCWMichael
I have had a bad feeling all year we would lose this game.
After watching the VT-ODU mess I think HF has us ready to roll and USM will be the shabby show.
Not the best thing to place a prediction upon but it is what it is.
LU 38-17
We rush for 175
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]