Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
So So So happy this is back.
I also love the new route..... especially since we moved our parking from Speakman to the Blue this year. Great for the fans and the players imho.
Side note: I love that game day information for this year is so much more detailed on the website. Job well done. I still contacted the Flames Club about signage in the stadium after last years ban. I just do not want my daughter upset again because her sign is banned. I am in hopes security is on board with signage this year.
One thing I wish they would bring back is the LU chant across the stadium. But, this needs to be done during game day commercial breaks. A side story to this Terry Puhl was inducted into the Astros HOF this year and one of his biggest memories, he reported this always gave him and other players goose bumps, was a chant in the Astrodome where one side of the stadium would give a Houston shout the the other side an Astros shout ... on repeat. My fanily and I always loved this and I am pretty much sold this could be a great game day experience not only for the fans but the players as well.
2 WEEKS TILL KICKOFF :football :football :football
rtb72 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]