Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
Me: I can bring my own tent

I think this would work for corporations and such. I have a hard time seeing yearly tailgaters changing unless they bare tired of loading and unloading their vehicles.
rtb72 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
How is "Tailgate Town" different than how fans have tailgated in the past? :dontgetit
JK37 liked this
By rtb72
Cider Jim wrote: August 17th, 2022, 10:44 pm How is "Tailgate Town" different than how fans have tailgated in the past? :dontgetit
I think the location is a big plus and the items being set up and taken down for you as well. However, for years we have always set up our tailgate in the bookstore lot and won't be changing that tradition. I just prefer my own stuff, location, and tradition. Maybe it will increase the number of folks tailgating...I don't know. Also, the fee they charge is not worth it for me. I have enough "hands on deck" to set up and break down, and I would rather put that money toward my tailgate buffet.
CCWMichael, CCWMichael liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUOrange wrote: August 18th, 2022, 8:58 pm
Purple Haize wrote: August 18th, 2022, 8:33 pm
LUOrange wrote: August 18th, 2022, 8:01 pm Kinda related... Why don't we have a Freezeville?
The Freezer?
It appears that they stopped that. I don't think they did it in 2019 or last year. Do you know why?
Nope. But I just thought a fan zone thingy called The Freezer would be cool
LUOrange, rtb72 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]