Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By tyndal23
To fulfill Reverend 777 vision of an LU Championship he had before he signed....below are the teams we play and upsets we need for the miracle ( before the G5 schedule abomination begins in 23 :)

USM - upset Miami & Northwestern
UAB upset LSU and a 10 win season
Wake Forest make the ACC title game and or win it ( Army is their only decent other non con )
VT - beat WVU and make the ACC title game and or win it.
BYU - beat Baylor, Oregon, ND ( they can take out 3 spots for us, PAC, Big 12, ND). No loss other than LU or Arkansas ( if Arkansas is a top 15 team ).
Arkansas - beat Cinci and win 8 games and be ranked when we play them.
LU win the rest by 17 or more and hope they are .500 or better teams.

Good news is our P5 games are spread out real nice and if VT is ranked decent 2nd to last game of season, media would have fawned all over us up to that point. Of course everything would have to be muddled with other conferences, but if we beat team that beat a 1-2 loss ND, PAC 12 champ,Big 12 Champ Baylor and outright beat the ACC champ VT or WF....we are in the argument. Odds are worse than a 12 team NBA Parlay bet, but better than a super lotto. Reminder, my Gameday Appearance was 3 years ago calling it for VT game. Odds are much better that we start 1-2, but hey, there is an actual path...GO BYU!!!
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
ESPN did a mock 64 team playoff for football. Liberty squeaks in as a 16 seed and immediately gets hammered by Alabama. I like it…seems realistic.
Absolutely meaningless but pretty cool I guess.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]