Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Bold prediction--Reddy's last 2 years with us will have a greater impact on LU's OL than Rice would have, had he signed and played his first 2 years with us. :fineprint :fbplayer
Purple Haize, rtb72 liked this
Cider Jim wrote: December 23rd, 2021, 12:40 pm Bold prediction--Reddy's last 2 years with us will have a greater impact on LU's OL than Rice would have, had he signed and played his first 2 years with us. :fineprint :fbplayer
Not sure you are wrong
Cider Jim, rtb72 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Plus, Reddy will be 24 years old in September. Once Coach Dom gets hold of him, he will get even stronger!
By Ill flame
LUDad wrote: December 24th, 2021, 6:00 pm So how many more interior lineman do you see transfering in for next year? I'm thinking 4 or more if good ones are available.
I could see 2 or 3 linemen if we can find some with multiple years of Eligibility. 4 is probably too many for one class considering HF is likely still looking to shore up other positions also.
Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]