Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Both have far more lucrative options that can keep them tangentially attached to the game.

And for the record, I am not sure I would want Urban Meyer anywhere around the LU program.
LU 57, Liberty22, flamehunter and 3 others liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
If you’ve kept up with the drama around Urban in his brief time with the Jags, you don’t want him anywhere near this program.
flameshaw, ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I would not want Urban Meyer to fly over LU on a plane, or drive pass LU on 460, east or west.
flamehunter liked this
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Given his age, Symons has to make this move. Makes perfect sense. We wish him the best.

Key players are returning on D, and as we continue to add value, we should be in great shape.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
Wish him the very best, he did a great job for Liberty. Now I hope he doesn't take many players with him.
phoenix, Baybird liked this
By LU 57

Not crazy about cos, but I trust HCHF.
By Ill flame
LU 57 wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 10:23 am

It's the least sexy move imaginable but it makes sense. Our defense has improved every year with this staff so there's no real need to get a splashy hire. HF really likes his co-coordinators apparently.
By tyndal23
Ill flame wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 12:01 pm
LU 57 wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 10:23 am

It's the least sexy move imaginable but it makes sense. Our defense has improved every year with this staff so there's no real need to get a splashy hire. HF really likes his co-coordinators apparently.
Same scheme, no need to install a new language/play book. From that aspect I like it headed in to a gnarly schedule.
LU 57 liked this
By Ill flame

Looks like symons will be taking CB coach Rickey Hunley with him to SMU
2024 Recruiting Discussion

UVA playing against a mid-pack MEAC team is their […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]