Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

thepostman wrote: December 18th, 2021, 10:33 am I have fallen in love with youtube tv thanks to @Purple Haize and his recommendation.
Purple has been preaching YouTubeTV to me for months, but I'll very happily be watching both the LU bowl and the Marshall bowl on DirecTV today! :football 8)
My initial impression of SlingTv is that it sucks. I can’t filter or edit the channels at all. It’s a huge mumbo jumbo of stuff. I went to their website to fix it but it doesn’t work.
Fortunately I’m not going to be home tonight so the pain won’t be as bad. But YouTubeTv better get this sorted out. Considering they just upped the package prices and now are charging extra for 4K they can compromise some. Since Disney is hemorrhaging money on ESPN they can compromise too.
And all you non YouTubeTv’ers will be jealous
thepostman wrote: December 18th, 2021, 10:33 am I have fallen in love with youtube tv thanks to @Purple Haize and his recommendation. I am super bummed about this and am hoping it gets figured out sooner rather than later.
And it’s a love that’s real
Sly Fox wrote: December 18th, 2021, 12:46 pm I assume you saw that they are dropping the Disney costs of $15 from your monthly bill until this gets resolved. At some point Disney is going to really play hardball and force everyone to come pay them directly.
Yeah I saw that but I’d rather have my ESPNage
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]