Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 28th, 2021, 5:53 pm
flameshaw wrote: November 28th, 2021, 4:26 pm Was at the game yesterday, freezing my butt off.
I moved to the lower East Campus side of the stadium at halftime where the sun was shining and was so warm I wanted to take off a few layers!
Yes, but I didn't want to get too far away from the food. :)
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I wish those analytical gurus would disappear. An experienced coach knows more than a geek behind a computer.
ESPN had Auburn with 99.9% chance of beating Alabama late in the Iron Bowl last night. The .1% beat the 99%.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 28th, 2021, 7:08 pm ESPN had Auburn with 99.9% chance of beating Alabama late in the Iron Bowl last night. The .1% beat the 99%.
As someone who actually watched the game, I noticed that if the Auburn guy wouldn't have run out of bounds in their last possession, 40 more seconds would have run off the clock, and Bama would have had no chance to win the game. Bonehead play by the Auburn guy running out of bounds and stopping the clock.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 28th, 2021, 8:41 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: November 28th, 2021, 7:08 pm ESPN had Auburn with 99.9% chance of beating Alabama late in the Iron Bowl last night. The .1% beat the 99%.
As someone who actually watched the game, I noticed that if the Auburn guy wouldn't have run out of bounds in their last possession, 40 more seconds would have run off the clock, and Bama would have had no chance to win the game. Bonehead play by the Auburn guy running out of bounds and stopping the clock.
One guy can’t win you a game, but one guy sure can lose you one.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]