Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By rtb72
Forgive me for being a bit presumptuous. Hope it's okay I started the thread. I have to get to bed in order to travel to The Mountain tomorrow!

Can we consider TOTAL LU rushing yards as tie breaker?

LU 31
ULL24

341 yards
Kricket liked this
By CCWMichael
Tough one to call. Gunna be a good un.
We do not have much of a resume to work on with Malik. My guess is that this game just like the last will be predicated on if Malik has the yips or not.
Last 2 games he played after an off week were ULM and VT. Only 1 int in those 2 games. His percentage was bad at ULM but that was after his injury break against North Alabama.
Imma gonna guess he performs well this game despite being pressured.
So
Liberty 38
Ragins 24

we rush 2fity
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote: November 20th, 2021, 12:17 pm Is ballcoach at Ohio State Game Day? I saw someone with a sign that said "SEC is Overrated"
That someone knows very little about football. If Ohio State played Alabama's schedule, they'd never be bowl eligible.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 20th, 2021, 11:47 pm
flameshaw wrote: November 20th, 2021, 12:17 pm Is ballcoach at Ohio State Game Day? I saw someone with a sign that said "SEC is Overrated"
That someone knows very little about football. If Ohio State played Alabama's schedule, they'd never be bowl eligible.
For Ohio State to play Alabama's schedule, they would have to be in the SEC, which would, of course, automatically make them way more better and not the least bit overrated. 8) It also would help that if they played Alabama's schedule, they would never have to play Alabama. :nod
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: November 21st, 2021, 7:05 am
ballcoach15 wrote: November 20th, 2021, 11:47 pm
For Ohio State to play Alabama's schedule, they would have to be in the SEC, which would, of course, automatically make them way more better and not the least bit overrated. 8) It also would help that if they played Alabama's schedule, they would never have to play Alabama. :nod
Get out of here with your logic!

I enjoyed that waaaay too much! :lol:
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betwee[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]