Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LibertyMan
Can’t blame O line for everything MW holds the ball too long and is indecisive with run or pass. O line don’t know what to do. Consequences of MW RPO. TG for the defense playing hard! Let’s go second half!
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
The Defense took a hit after Jackson left the game but overall I can’t defend Willis. So much talent but his awareness is lacking. Offensive line was bad tonight but they gave him time compared to other games and he still made a lot of questionable decisions.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
lueer wrote: November 20th, 2021, 7:46 pm So who is worse this weekend? Liberty football or Liberty basketball? Both pretty bad.
Not a good look for LU men's sports this weekend but BBall has hope of getting better. The women are carrying us. (Bball and FH).
By LibertyMan
stokesjokes wrote: November 20th, 2021, 8:45 pm On the bright side, Freeze isn’t going anywhere :lol:
I don’t know. He may be the best we’ve had but I’m not impressed with his coaching this year. He’s got a lot of proving to do next season. Outside of COVID season, he’s currently a 7-5 season coach (excluding bowl). HCTG was a 6-6 season coach. So far, not much better, barring FCS/FBS transition.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
LibertyMan wrote: November 20th, 2021, 9:29 pm
stokesjokes wrote: November 20th, 2021, 8:45 pm On the bright side, Freeze isn’t going anywhere :lol:
I don’t know. He may be the best we’ve had but I’m not impressed with his coaching this year. He’s got a lot of proving to do next season. Outside of COVID season, he’s currently a 7-5 season coach (excluding bowl). HCTG was a 6-6 season coach. So far, not much better, barring FCS/FBS transition.
HF is light years better than TG. Where is TG coaching now? How long do you think HF would be unemployed if we fired him tomorrow? Maybe 15 minutes.
We have not played well the last several games. Teams have figured out we can't run the ball, because we have no RB's and our OL is playing horrible.
Will not be surprised to find out, after the season, that MW has been playing hurt.
Also expect some new coaches on offense.
Hard to watch for sure.
Liberty22, rtb72 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
So no one knows why The Pride of Appomattox was in street clothes the 2nd half?
Anyone know why #4 and #23 (defense) about came to blows and had to be pulled off each other and separated by coaches in the 4th?
These are the questions we need answered @ASOR Forums Admin
Liberty22 liked this
Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?

G5 Playoff Only

We DO NOT want this. This is Division 1AA all ove[…]