Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUOrange
stokesjokes wrote: November 19th, 2021, 8:19 am They’re giving away 6 tickets each for faculty and staff, so that should help. Same for the Army game.
They gave them to season ticket holders too. So far I've got 3 more coming. Working on the remaining 3.
stokesjokes liked this
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
LUOrange wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:56 pm
stokesjokes wrote: November 19th, 2021, 8:19 am They’re giving away 6 tickets each for faculty and staff, so that should help. Same for the Army game.
They gave them to season ticket holders too. So far I've got 3 more coming. Working on the remaining 3.
If anyone gets extra and don't have an outlet for them, I know a single mom and three kids (including one in jr high and in high school who both play local football) that would love to go. She could never afford to pay for them but if you get some for free... :)
By rtb72
Just John wrote: November 19th, 2021, 4:45 pm
LUOrange wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:56 pm
If anyone gets extra and don't have an outlet for them, I know a single mom and three kids (including one in jr high and in high school who both play local football) that would love to go. She could never afford to pay for them but if you get some for free... :)
IM me. I'll have extra for Army game.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
I’m very curious to see what today’s crowd looks like. I’ve seen a couple games today and there are some full looking crowds out there even amongst G5. Hopefully we’re not empty looking.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I want to believe the decision-making can be fixed. But when you’ve broken two tackles in the backfield, and another tackler is coming hard at your legs, THROW IT AWAY!!

If Hugh hasn’t gotten through to him, who will?

Has anyone ever seen Hugh chew out a star player to get through to him? I can’t recall…
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
So is our offensive line is so much worse than last year but most players are back so is it injuries, lack of desire from super seniors, or possibly the OL coach not being able to adjust? You could argue lack of talent but the drop off year over year is staggering.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
The only thing that is trash is our O Line play. Pathetic!
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
If I am MW I seriously consider sitting out the last game and going to the NFL. He is going to get hurt out there!
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
O Line play is terrible. Malik is trying to do too much himself - and I still think the line is used to him pulling off miracles, so they're not protecting the way they should. And don't get me started on the special teams - how many times is Douglas going to muff a punt this year? UL is a good team, but we're supposed to be one too - need to play like it.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Even though MW has not played real well, it is the OL's fault and some lousy play calling. The ref's have sucked big time. I think HF should be looking for another OL coach....... at least. Malik will not be chosen in the first round, after this year.

Agreed Cruzan. Memphis just got $5 million a […]

New Mexico State

Crazy game, should have won it about an hour and a[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]