Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

With teams shuffling in all directions, there will be a slew of open date sthat will need to be filled starting in 2023. I suspect Ian is already working his networks to lock up available dates while the getting is good. Once the word comes down from the MAC, we will finally have some clarity on scheduling opportunities from every league except CUSA. I feel confident that UTEP, La Tech & FIU will be regulars for us moving forward.

My big hope is that we score some Big XII dates. Because once the smoke clears it will be tougher for us to full up open dates moving forward. Let's strike while the iron is hot.
Sly Fox wrote: November 1st, 2021, 5:42 pm With teams shuffling in all directions, there will be a slew of open date sthat will need to be filled starting in 2023. I suspect Ian is already working his networks to lock up available dates while the getting is good. Once the word comes down from the MAC, we will finally have some clarity on scheduling opportunities from every league except CUSA. I feel confident that UTEP, La Tech & FIU will be regulars for us moving forward.

My big hope is that we score some Big XII dates. Because once the smoke clears it will be tougher for us to full up open dates moving forward. Let's strike while the iron is hot.
Any word on whether or not the Horns and Sooners are joining the SEC bore 2025?
G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?