Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Ole Miss 38
LU 14

444 yards
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
38-24 Ole Miss
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
JK, have I ever "questioned" your predictions ?

If you, I or anyone else knew what the exact score, we could just move to Las Vegas and make a lot of $$$$$$$ on football games. I do not know what score will be, nor do you. Predictions are nothing more than a guess. Even the so called experts miss on games every week. I'll make my predictions, and you can make yours.
LUOrange liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 1st, 2021, 9:37 am JK, have I ever "questioned" your predictions ?

If you, I or anyone else knew what the exact score, we could just move to Las Vegas and make a lot of $$$$$$$ on football games. I do not know what score will be, nor do you. Predictions are nothing more than a guess. Even the so called experts miss on games every week. I'll make my predictions, and you can make yours.
The experts build Billion dollar palaces to watch and wager
By CCWMichael
Tough this week. I want to pick us.
Malik has been a bit off lately and will he be passed the yips?
The eye test tells us we are not what we were last year yet D and O stats are fairly similar.
PENALTIES!
I think we may actually try for a field goal instead of trying to lose a game like Louisiana did last night. Wait, I am hearing we have a tendency to go for broke quite a bit as well. Yeah, we kick 1 this week.
pains me to say:

Ole Miss 45 to 31

Ole Miss total yards 420
By Racenut
Registration Days Posts
So many emotions play into this game. Will we have the big game jitters, will Ole Miss take us lightly sandwiched between SEC games, will the fact that the turf at Ole Miss is grass affect us like it did at N.C. State? I think it is more the latter that concerns me. But I have another intangible that I think will factor in...

Javon Scruggs – “I’m behind Coach Freeze 110% just like he’s behind me. If he’s going to battle, I’m going to battle too. I’m definitely ready to go into Oxford with Coach Freeze.”

I think the defense will "Rise Up"!

Good Guys - 21

Ole Miss - 17

By jmclaughlin
Lets go Boys!!

Light em Up - 30
'Lil Miss - 27

390 yards

My head say something different but a $0 wager is always house money!
By tyndal23
All Quiet On The Western Front, They aren’t even talking about us, we are an after thought. Ole fans just want this game behind them, deep down fans are worried but trying to ignore it. There is a red fog hanging over Oxford tonight, but a little brighter shade of red than the Ole Miss shade. RED BALL, RED BALL, RED BALL...

LU 38-17
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]