Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LU 57
lueer wrote: November 6th, 2021, 12:43 pm Does Malik know you’re allowed to throw the ball?
That last one was not on him. LT was stuck in mud. Terrible.
By lueer
Registration Days Posts
Don’t know who is getting dominated worse. Our O or our D.

This just shows we aren’t nearly as far a long as a program as we would have liked to wish.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
A top 20 SEC team is a bit of a step up in competition. Who knew? The O-Line has been so bad providing any kind of protection all year. Shouldn't be too surprised by this but man it is still frustrating.

I had hope Malik would at least help hide our weaknesses a bit better, instead his bad habits are back in full force.

It is a good reality check for us I guess.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: November 6th, 2021, 12:36 pm Mack has been a pleasant surprise. Our defense has not. We are blessed to only be down 10-0 at this stage.
IMO Mack is so much better when he runs with speed then when he dances waiting for holes to open up.
By LUDad
Kricket wrote: November 6th, 2021, 1:10 pm Gotta cut it to 10 before half. Get the ball back in the 2nd half.
Defense has only been on field for 8 minutes this half. Cut it to 10 and get 2nd half adjustments done and it could be a game in 2nd half with well rested defense...as I say this Willis makes a poor pass.
By lueer
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: November 6th, 2021, 1:18 pm The score is worse than we're playing. If we would have stuck to the run we would be in this game.
I don’t know. We are playing pretty bad.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yeah. The score is a pretty good indicator of how badly we have played. Ole Miss has done some good things but they haven't even looked particularly sharp themselves.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Our oline is straight up embarrassing. I feel for Malik he’s getting no support. Unfortunately his draft stock is going to take a major hit after this game, which it shouldn’t.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote: November 6th, 2021, 1:32 pm Our oline is straight up embarrassing. I feel for Malik he’s getting no support. Unfortunately his draft stock is going to take a major hit after this game, which it shouldn’t.
Agreed. The only consolation is he might go to a team that is a little better if his draft stock slips.

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll:

Some statistics

After doing some checking, I discovered that in […]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]